Is a CCJ linked to name + address?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I've been searching around the web but cannot find an answer to this: I want to know if a CCJ is linked to a name + address or name + other details.

I want to check my details via the trustonline but seeing as each address costs an additional £6 I want to make it count. Is the best way just to register on the big 3 CRA and list every known address even if the dates aren't perfect? My issue is I've moved around dozens of times and can only piece a few of them together.

I was sent a CCJ to an old address over 5 years back I had no idea of this until a few years later. If someone was to search my last 3 addresses + full name would this CCJ show or is it only if they have the address the CCJ was sent too? Noddle shows this CCJ at an old address but experian + equifax are clean.

So it made me wonder how a CCJ actually gets linked.

Thank you.

Edited by Anonuser

mostly already answered when you asked this before as from post 43 here 

CCJ to old address. Lowell/Brian Carter/Shop Direct - Page 2 - Financial Legal Issues - Consumer Action Group

name+address.

you shouldn't need to go hunt for CCJ's

all your old addresses should show on your credit file. thus should all old CCJ's that have not reached their 6th B'day.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks, dx.

I'm going to go over the other 2 CRA (Experian/Equifax) and make are everything is correct with addresses, should I then expect an influx of letters if I were to update old addresses? I've moved a lot so only have a rough estimate of time (shared housing).

I only have a CCJ, all over debts have been paid/cleared. 

On all 3 I'm on the electoral roll at my current address.

Edited by Anonuser

Topic moved to  Credit Reference Agencies  Forum...please continue to post here.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread