Caught shoplifting boots -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I'm to ashamed what I did.
I going through very difficult time with my marriage situation for about two years. I had miscarriage recently and on anti desperation medication.
I find out recently that my husband cheating on me and that put me under so much stress and start thinking im ugly and that's why my husband going after girls so end up looking how to look beautiful with all this beauty products on market use to look them and put them away and ending up with shoplifting.

I been so stupid not thought at the time what I was doing caught at the exit of boots the security guards took me to a room and started yelling at me don't touch your bags and told me to sit in the corner I been crying and with history of panic attacks was in so bad situation.
I keep on asking them please don't tell the police but the security guard keep on tell me you came last week here and you done.(which was totally lie I been to boots after an year and never shoplifted before ).

He said he informed the police and they coming at 3.00 so I had to wait for an hour because they busy I begged them that let me and I will pay whoever but they didn't care what I was saying. At 3.00 no came so I asked you said 3.00 they then he reply I 3.or maybe 3.30 or maybe we don't know so been held there for nearly 4 hours crying but no one care.

At the end asked me you will pay for this and I said I will that's what I'm saying then I paid but they refused to give me receipt and told me you won't get it in panic I just left the store.

The security guard did not say about ban or anything so got home and couldn't stop thinking what will happen my husband was home so couldn't call them as well but somehow I managed to get out house and went to store because the guilt was so bad the I couldn't go to sleep for two nights. In the store I saw the same lady who helping the security guard the day when she saw me told me to follow her and asked why you here so I started crying and told her I'm so scared the police will come to my and my marriage will end and want to apologize what I did

she said it's up to security guard not me I don't know the procedures so told me to leave. I received letter on 2 days after that I'm banned from store and if I ignore this later than they will take court action.

I got so scared and called the store to get Information from security guard but they gave the phone to manager and did speak to me very disrespectfully

we don't know what will happen to you we do report everything to police so it's up to police what will they do to you and put the phone down.

IM just scared to death now what will happen now please help me

First of all, welcome to the forum. We won't judge you. We've had quite a few people here who have been caught shoplifting and don't know what to do and they come to us.

They all very nervous and of course everybody is very ashamed – but we won't judge you.

You posted in a very solid block of text and with very little punctuation. I have tried to restructure your story but I don't know if I've got it all right.

If you make any further posts, please will you include lots of spacing and also punctuation so that it makes it easy for people to read – especially on a small screen.

What shop was it? You can tell us so don't worry about it.

I don't expect they will do anything – but you don't say if they took your name and address

Hang on, I see that they have sent your letter so obviously they did take your name address.

The first thing is that the police won't be called. You will probably find that they have taken all the action that they intend to – but they have banned you from the shop and you probably should respect that ban and not go back.

You've obviously had a very bad shock – and it can't be very comfortable. If you've got any friends to talk to about this then that would be a very good idea.

However, it sounds to me as if you need to talk to somebody professionally and I would suggest very strongly that you go to see your doctor and explain everything that has happened and everything that you are going through.

I expect that your doctor will be very sympathetic and very helpful about it. You say that you're already on some medication so your doctor will obviously be a bit familiar with your situation.

Although it's not what you came here for, you have also suggested that there are problems with your marriage.

We don't give advice on marriage problems here – but if you have discovered that your partner is behaving in the way that you say, then maybe you should raise that with your doctor as well and see about going to talk with a relationship counsellor.
There is no reason why you should have to accept this kind of thing.

I would suggest that you get talking to somebody – a professional – to start understanding better the effect that this is all having on you and what you should do about it.

You should certainly do something about it – not just suffer in silence

• Like 1

police won't now be involved ever

you'll get scary letters from a lot called RLP that you simply IGNORE.

pers i'd go have a wee chat with your doctors again.

forget all about it .

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks everyone I got in touch with security guard today he said forget about it. Sorry when I was writing crying and shaking made lot of mistake and I read my post now and it's nightmare to read. Thanks agian for your all response 🤗🤗

Don't worry.

I'm pleased for you that you are brave enough to go see the security guard – and I'm sure that you feel a lot better about that.

I do think that you should go to see your doctor and tell them all about it – and also the problems at home.

It seems to me that there are several things which need to be sorted out

• Thanks 1

• dx100uk changed the title to Caught shoplifting boots -
  • BankFodder locked this topic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks