Vickicb

Vic Vs MBNA - ADVICE PLEASE

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4991 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:confused: Sent my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) on 23rd November and got the following response today:

" Thank you for your letter dated November 23rd 2006 which we received on November 27th 2006. We are currently investigating your complaint and will send you a full response by December 24 2006.

In the meantime, should you have any queries please call the Customer Advocate Office on 01244 672 628 Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.

Yours Sincerely

Stephen Bailey

Customer Advocate Office"

As far as I'm aware I've not made a complaint yet, I've just requested my information with the SAR. Is this a normal response? What do I do now, just wait?

i was sent the same letter then they sent me a response and a cheque and an offer for half the charges a few days later - i refused of course and the sent them my LBA, stil waiting to hear from them fingers crossed

Halifax received S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 22/09/06

statements recieved 05/11/06 claim for £1191 £1101 for joint acc £90 for sole account

Prelim sent 22/11/06

01/12/06 claim settled in full sole account £90

decline of 1st offer £712 for joint accoint LBA & decline letter sent 05/12/06

VIRGIN MONEY sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 30/09/06

statements sent with offer of £160 claim for £335 04/11/06

prelim sent for remainder accepted £160 as part settlement 05/11/06

23/11/06 no reply LBA sent