Lynpax Vs Capital One

lynpax
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I've just sent for my statements from Crap1 too. Will watch your thread with interest. Good luck!! jaxads

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

When I was at this stage, I received the defence then a letter followed stating that they would settle all of the claim in full and that the money would appear on my next statement. So I believe that you should be receiving your settlement very soon. I must say that they were so far the best of the bunch to deal with. I am having to submit court papers with Barclaycard and GM Card to the courts which is hundreds of photocopies.

So be patient...

Regards

DS

• 2 weeks later...

They have until the 7th March to file a defence. Have heard nothing yet. Funnily enough, they've also stopped the telephone calls to my home address!:confused: They're up to something!

congratulations lynpax

"Banks are people that will lend you an umbrella when it's sunny, but demand it back the minute it starts raining"

Brad v Halifax

22/08/06 - Preliminary Letter sent requesting full repayment of charges

06/09/06 - LBA sent to bank