JCI/BW Letter of Claim - old Talk Talk Broadband debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sar to TT

you've sent back the PAPLOC reply so JCI/BW the debt owner now 100% know your correct address 

nothing more you need to sweat about 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Cool. What about that  Lowells thing on my credit report?

I'm just worried that if this attempt through this lot fail , that they'll just randomly keep asigning it to another debt colelctor until they get ther esult they want.

SOrry, dont mean to sound shor tsighted, but should I jsut send the bog standar SAR? I'm just wondering as I'm expecting them to send over literally a half fulfilled sar with nothing usefull in it.

Edited by adridude

just send the sar as is.

cant see lowells and jci having the same debt.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok.

I dont have the exact terms and conditions any more. At the tmie, I used my business email address for contact and the domain name in question is totally gone (along with a full papertrail behind various events). Not my proudest IT administrative moment, but I was gagging to get away from a langlord that was making my life hell, so acted in impulse.

Luckily I can parrot off the dates and rough times (to within an hour) og when i was in contact with them about the move. THis is purly by the date of the new ISP I signed up with,

Sorry I'm a little vague as to how, when t and to whom I need to re-assert the various facts to them, or is it a case of the should know and shou;dn't need reminding?  I'm just concerned that if this does go to court, that I don't have a clear paper trail of the sequence of events.

i really wish you would spend more time to grammar and spell check your posts

i've lost count of the number i've done for you since you came here.

any lack of paperwork won't be your problem IF IF IF it ever goes that far.

and they

Windows 10 usually corrects it for me, but as the area where we type messages in on these forums officially isn't an "input box" but a "div", which is used for formatting rather than data capture, the input is literally ignored.

Ive become inherently lazy thanks to both macOS and Windows doing things for me, so apologies for the annoyance. This wasn't happening when you were using VBulletin! (or the older versions there-of).

i haven't a clue what you mean by a div?

win10 and any browse will auto spellcheck if you tell it too 

as do thesse boxes ...red lines now under thesse to the right on my screen already

and they

div... is the literal technical term for a particular piece of information which makes up a webpage. I've double checked and it's purely this site that does spell-check is enabled, and definitely not active eon this site. Even in the google search I get autocorrected. I have no idea why, I'll see if I can look into it.

Anyway, off topic... I'll shove something up in the Bear Garden if I find something specific.