Contractual monthly payment taken away

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I was taken through consultation back in 2019 as my company restructured out dept.  Basically we went from 4 team leaders down to 3 so had to re-apply for our jobs.

One thing that did not change was our contracts, they stayed the same but we did have a verbal agreement with our manager that a monthly contractual payment of £250 for working weekends would stop immediately.  At the time I was not fussed but I am now again going to be going through consultation and possibly TUPE transfer. 

My questions is: Would I be eligible for this payment to be reinstated if I was TUPE transferred and could I request this to be back dated as it was a contractual payment that I did not officially agree to loosing? 

Thank you in advance!  

I think you'd need to have formally noted you were working under protest at the time. 

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!