Packlink agreed payout then changed their mind advising insufficent packaging

Thanks.

Nothing new. You should get a directions questionnaire fairly soon. Let us know.

Now that you seen the standard defence, make sure that you have read sufficient of the Hermes stories on the sub- forum to understand what your position is in respect of each point they make.

22 minutes ago, Andyorch said:

Thanks i found that online seems a pretty basic form to complete just giving my contact details and to advise i would consider mediation

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

After no action for a while I have seen it being updated today to say a general sanctions order has been submitted.  

From research I am guessing that they have not submitted the DQ back but will be given additional time to do this.

• Thanks 1

It's a disgrace that they are given this latitude. They are a huge well resourced company that routinely exploits the small claim system not for justice but simply to intimidate their customers and to try and whittle down the number of claims against them.

It really is an abuse of process and it's a shame that the deadlines – certainly as they are intended to apply to business litigants, are not enforced robustly

• Thanks 1

I know every step of the way they have filed things on the last day possible.  They don’t even attempt to resolve the issue when you contact them before going down the small claims process probably aware a lot of people would give up at that point.