Arrow Global and Capquest email re old Paragon Car Finance CCJ from 2001..already Paid off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I could Do with some Help

August 2019 I Contacted Paragon Car Finance about PPI on a loan I got a CCJ for.
I got the CCJ around 2001 and it was Settle over time

Paragon gave me Arrow Global details for the PPI

I emailed them and they replied with asking for my Addresses which I gave.

I have heard nothing until 7 Days ago when they have emailed me stating I owe over £2200 from an Account opened in 1998.
I have told them in an email I have no Account with them and owe nothing.

I have made a Complaint to their Complaints Department who have said they have passed it to the relevant Action Department asking for my phone number which they will not be getting they today sent another email saying they have passed my supposed account to Capquest.

I have lived at my present Address since 2005 and have never received any letters or Court Action I haven't been told who this false debt was with and I will not deal with them.
Can anyone advise how I should proceed
Thank You in Advance

Alan

Ignore them. Note the emails are a known fraud. Do not respond to them. They are

likely nothing to do with Capquest even.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

the same or a differing debt?

dx

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you I have heard that I did get another email stating the Account was on hold until the 3rd next month. 

When I went through Arrow Complaints Email from their website they replied that they had forwarded  my complaint to the Relevant Department. 

The same Debt I sent them a Screenshot of what I had received in the email giving them the 12 Days to Resolve it. 

I haven't received anything in the Post so will see if anything turns up. 

But I am 99% that if it was legit an Account from 1998 would be time barred

Just seems strange they got all my details in 2019 and are only contacting me now 😕

how weird.

1.paragon should not be fobbing you off to a debt buyer

they should be investigating/refunding the PPI themselves.

2. as for the claim there is something still outstanding upon what i would assume was a backdoor CCJ to an old address by Arrows in 2001, would be one for a court to decide if its still enforceable and as 6yrs have elapsed without enforcement of the CCJ, tough luck there arrows.

think they though that as you had been scammed into thinking they were liable for the PPI , they might also be able to scam you a debt still existed...send them our SB letter.

and go nail paragon on that PPI, looks like you met the Aug 2019 FCA deadline to registeraa claim so should still be valid.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Arrow Global and Capquest email re old Paragon Car Finance CCJ from 2001..already Paid off

Yes definitely, Paragon told me they sold the Debt to Arrow but I remember the CCJ being awarded to Paragon it was fully Paidi have a Car Loan at Present with Paragon and had no problems. 

My Credit File is very Good no Adverse Marks at all and has taken me some time to get there.