style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I’ve got an issue with cash4unow that came out of nowhere and I was wondering if anyone can help me.

I have a loan with them

I have 2 instalments left

every month paid on time no problems.

On Monday (I get paid on the 15th of every month hence why the instalment on that day)

I received a text and an email from them claiming that my payment (goes out through continuous payment authority) failed.

I checked my bank account online straight away the transaction was there, but appeared as pending.

I sent them a screenshot but said it wasn’t proof as it shows the transaction as pending. 

on Thursday the transaction cleared (didn’t appear on my pending transactions but as normal transaction) so I send them another screenshot.

Nothing, kept bombarded with calls, texts and emails from them claiming my monthly instalment was outstanding and claiming charges etc.

Today Wednesday, I called my bank who confirmed that the transaction has definitely gone through

they gave me an authorisation/transaction approval code and they said give them that they should be able to locate the money as they are the ones who requested the money so is their responsibility to trace it as they have definitely taken the money. 

I called them back the woman I spoke to refused to take the code my bank gave me and said as far as they are concerned my monthly instalment is still outstanding.

I got more than 100 calls from them and constant texts chasing me for the money and I don’t m me what to do.

They don’t even have the decency to pause the recovery action for a few days until they investigate what happened. 

any ideas?

horrible lot

they can't add anything any fees are unlawful penalties under FCA rules.

make a log of all the texts emails calls as they will be useful for a complaint of harassment later

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Dear oh dear what a disreputable little lot these bullies are.

As DX says log ALL of the calls texts and emails so you can lodge a formal complaint of harassment against them,

WRITE to them telling them that you consider their behaviour threatening and will report them to the police for the offence of harassment if they continue, anything they wish to convey can be committed in writing, all other correspondence will be ignored and logged as harassment.

Block their emails, so they bounce back.

If they text you then forward  the text message to 7726 (SPAM on your handset keypad)

And if they ring, simply tell them ''Everything in writing'' and hang up, if you can record these calls even better, and should they ring straight back, then get onto your network provider and have them block the number, is it a landline or mobile they're calling you on?

You've paid, end of, you have the evidence, if they are too dumb to acknowledge this then it is of no concern to you, lodge complaints left right and centre and NEVER use the clowns again!

Complain IN WRITING!

Make a Complaint (cash4unow.co.uk)

Edited by Bazooka Boo

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!