Yewtree/James Harrison/Lee Hudson Cars Solihull - sold me a faulty car - no logbook help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi senbell1

, I just tried messaging you but it wouldnt let me.

You are not alone

. I bought a car 6 weeks ago from this clown. Still no log book or warranty papers. I too bought online and it was driven down from Solihull.

Drives well but delivered filthy, broken armrest, fan blower not working, broken boot handle, missing parcel shelf. He even asked me to tip the delivery driver due to him being a hard working lad who worked through the pandemic.

On arrival, I asked the driver to keep his (social) distance but he proudly explained he is healthy as he has just returned from Dubai (poor lad).

Having messaged Jim harrison about all the problems he told me to get them sorted at a garage and he will reimburse me.

A few weeks later I asked him where the warranty papers were and he said I will receive in 6 weeks time. When I asked about being reimbursed for the faults he told me he couldnt deal with my enquiry as he was in Dubai.

I went on to tell him it must be a popular place as his penniless delivery driver apparently had returned from there not long ago. I was then blocked! Still no log book and have to contact DVLA to find out how to tax car. 

• Sad 2

Please create your own topic by hitting create in the top red banner

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

🤣🤣🤣 he used exactly the same lines on us - tip the delivery guy well, he’s a good lad working on a bank holiday (28th December???) - actually sent 3 texts saying this!!

He also went to Dubai for 2 weeks on 29th December (during the pandemic???) which is why he couldn’t send the warranty papers.