JamesHarrison Cars Yardley Solihull/ Lee Hudson- Junaid sajad

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The photos were not removed but moved onto the threads of the user that posted them here..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

But no photographs of the young man in question. This lady has come from the police says that she has copies of photos of the young man in question and we certainly need to see those because that is very concerning.

Hi, My name is LouiseAnnMarie

I work for West Midlands police and I have been following these treads online very closely, I have now been in contact with this young persons family and sat down with the boy your accusing and his family.

First of all he is only 17 years old , you have the completely wrong person he’s currently studying at sixth form the family were very welcoming and I sat down with them and showed them everything

I  have advised them strongly to fill a report with my help regarding everything to West Midlands police and I can confirm that the report has now been filled and logged with West Midlands police regarding this matter.

The young boy’s family are very unhappy with everything that has been said on this threads about there underage child, whoever has sent you in this direction to upload pictures of this young child, and post his name and address all over the internet will be seriously penalised and the police will be in contact very shortly,

I will also be in further contact with each of you individually very shortly along with 2 police officers. it’s very very highly unlikely that a 17 year old boy who hasn’t even got his driving license yet could have done all of what has been said on these threads.

He was in distraught and in tears when I met with him at his address and I won’t be taking this lightly. This is completely out of order and you should be ashamed of yourselves, mark you have been reported to West Midlands police and they are looking into this matter as a matter of serious urgency.

Next time be very careful who you accuse and do proper research if you have issues regarding the purchase of vehicles you need to be sure who you have paid and it is impossible that it could be someone who is under the age of 25 instead of causing so much distress to this young boy and his family

I URGE you ALL TO REMOVE all pictures of this boy of this site and to REMOVE his ADDRESS if you refuse to do so then this site will be reported to the police also, it will be all over the news that this is what you do on these sites to underage children, you do not know how much trouble you have got yourselves into he is a child who is underage and you can be SERIOUSLY penalised for everything you have done take this as a FIRST AND FINAL WARNING. 

Hi Louise

There are some discrepancies in your comment as at the start of your comment you stated

‘ I work for West Midlands police’

yet towards the end of your comment you stated

‘ I URGE you ALL TO REMOVE all pictures of this boy of this site and to REMOVE his ADDRESS if you refuse to do so then this site will be reported to the police also’. 

This is raising suspicions as to the whether or not you truly are a member of the police. 

If you are a member of the police force you will be aware of the Police Act 1996 C.16 Part V Offences Section 90 - where it states ‘ Any person who with intent to deceive impersonates a member of a police force or special constable, or makes any statement or does any act calculated falsely to suggest that he is such a member or constable, shall be guilty of an offence and liable on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or to both’. 

I hope you truly are a member of the police force as it would be great if police were investigating this matter. 

I'm sure she is a member of the police. I think it's very public spirited to come on here and its very caring to take an interest in this person.

I look forward to receiving an email contact from her to our admin email address as has been promised.

Hi Louise

There are some discrepancies in your comment as at the start of your comment you stated

‘ i work for West Midlands police’ y

et towards the end of your comment you stated

‘ I URGE you ALL TO REMOVE all pictures of this boy of this site and to REMOVE his ADDRESS if you refuse to do so then this site will be reported to the police also’. 

This is raising suspicions as to the whether or not you truly are a member of the police. 

If you are a member of the police force you will be aware of the Police Act 1996 C.16 Part V Offences Section 90 - where it states ‘ 

1)Any person who with intent to deceive impersonates a member of a police force or special constable, or makes any statement or does any act calculated falsely to suggest that he is such a member or constable, shall be guilty of an offence and liable on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or to both’. 

I hope you truly are a member of the police force as it would be great if police were investigating this matter. 

Please keep to this thread now..

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi mark,

There isn’t any discrepancies in my comments at all, I do work for West Midlands police and this can be verified by the concerning party in addition, I have already filled a reported as this is what the family wished to do, if you read carefully it says I will also report this website and it’s admins if they accept this sort of behaviour, it is against the law to post pictures of a underage child on the internet including personal information which includes addresses age pictures etc

The boy who you have spoke about is 17 years old and is classed as a child you need to remove all pictures and personal information or this will excel into something a lot more serious I have warned you already if you don’t wish to listen and oblige to what is the LAW. I will make sure you will be prosecuted.

If it was your 17 year old child I’m sure you wouldn’t like for pictures of them to be plastered over the internet

Thanks 

Hi ,

I don’t need to correspond with everyone who messages I will only liaise with the admin of this website going forward, I have tried to be fair and help by asking to keep personal information pictures etc of a underage child of the internet as this is against the LAW and will create many more serious problems

However, answering your question

I deal with all aspects of cyber bullying / online crime. 

The discrepancy in your comment is the fact you stated you worked for the west midlands police and you then later went on to say you would report this website to the police, please explain why you would report a forum website to the force you work for? Would you not investigate it yourself? 

You have also failed to acknowledge the complaints of all the victims of this individual who you claim is a 17 year old child and could not have been capable of doing any of this, so what you’re saying is that none of these fraudulent and evasive crimes were committed and that we should remove all findings due to you individually going out of your way to go to the suspects family home and not getting in touch with any of the victims about your findings, instead you, an alleged member of the police force, has come onto this forum website to disclose information about your investigation?

You, an alleged police officer, have also blackmailed the members of this forum to remove their findings or you will threaten to prosecute, is this how prosecution works?

I look forward to hearing from you LouiseAnnMarie

There isn’t any discrepancy’s whatsoever this will be my final comment and then I will deal with this matter with the admin of this website and I will make sure justice is served.

Clearly you are not a police officer so you are not sure how this all works , however it does not need to be explained I have given my advice so that matters don’t blow out of proportion and people aren’t prosecuted legally, however if you are not interested in listening to what I have to say then by all means the law will deal with you.

I ask you to be prepared for a visit by West Midlands police I can assure you if you carry on posting pictures of a underaged child on the internet you will be arrested and prosecuted this isn’t blackmail it is against the law to post pictures of someone under the age of 18 online without there consent this is the LAW right now the LAW is being broken therefore there will be consequences I shall not be replying and will make sure matters are dealt with correctly. 

Thanks.

so he's moonlighting as a dodgy car saleman then or fronting the operation to/for someone else that does.............

we're upto 16? users here with cars now this gang under various trading names have ripped people off on......

me thinks one needs to get ones priorities right ......

dx

and they

junaid cars.PNG

I find many inconsistencies in the posts from Louiseannmarie, not least her reference to her 'badge number'. Since when have the British Police held badges? They are issued with a warrant and use collar numbers for identification. Possibly has watched too many American movies!

'Her' spelling and grammar are less than I would expect of a Police Officer and her threat to report the site to the West Midlands Police, whilst claiming to work for them does not ring true. 

Suspect that 'she' is a troll.

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

I’m wondering how and why this person has got involved? She states that she works for West Midlands police in the cyber bullying/online fraud department. How would this have come to her attention?

The only picture that I have seen of someone on here was posted on Facebook 6 years ago - maybe 17 at the time but would be 24 now. No one is physically threatening this person or has anyone contacted him through Facebook (have they?) We, as victims, are merely conducting our own research, as it does not seem to be of interest to the police - more a civil matter.

My son in law holds the same position as the author with Staffordshire Police and he told me that he would be dismissed if he provided this information online. In fact, any official contact from the police must be made through the appropriate channels, including the officer’s full professional details. This is not an official police warning. 

Knowing what I do about this slippery car dealer and the fact that HE follows these threads, I would be more likely to believe that this has something to do with him.

organised criminal gangs pull all kinds of stunts......

and they

• 1 month later...

Well we still haven't had any further contribution from @louiseannmarie and her West Midlands police buddies. Presumably this person was trying to frighten us into removing the discussions about this bunch of car dealers in Solihull.

Or if they do work for the Police service, they have been informed that they should not be adding posts to online forums and social media.

Given that Police officers and any staff that work for the Police service would be told clearly during training and regularly reminded, that they should never post anything on any social media platform saying they represent the Police.  And if they were found adding such posts as seen on CAG, this would be seen as gross misconduct and lead to them being sacked.

• Haha 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Oh dear.

Oh dear, oh dear.