Help!

JS1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Capital one have broken the 40 days request ! I spoke to them today and they said it would be at least a month until they can send some! I sent the request on the 2/10/06!!!!! They have already had the final warning letter but no response!

How do i take them to court? Can i go into my local court and collect forms?

What can i claim back?

How long will this take normally?

Any help would be great.

cheers

JS

Hi JS I'd suggest a read through the FAQ's at the beginning of the forum and a look at the step by step guide if you haven't already done so. It's all there. Take a stroll around the Capital one threads and familiarise yourself. You wil need all your statements to work out your claim. The letters you should send and the calculation spreadsheets. If you are struggling after that come back. You obviously have followed the first stage with the DPA SAR request, but you need the letters of follow up and they are all in the Templates library to use. Sounds like you need to read through some threads first.

Hi,

Sorry i may not of been so clear! opps

I understand all of the procedure, i am currently in the middle of two other claims. I am having problems getting my statements from Capital one. I have requested them but the have not sent them. I have followed all of the steps but now need to go to court to request my statements. (if court is possible?)

just seeking a bit of advice if anyone has had this happen aswell?

cheers

JS

Okay JS1 my apologies too, some just want the answers and payment before reading FAQ's - I was trying to be politely tactful ! I haven't experienced it myself and I am not so sure on Capitol1. Have you tried calling them to ask if they are going to send them? Usually, these guys supply them and would not want the courts involved in such a basic issue. It's a breach of the Act for sure. I haven't searched Capitol1 threads to know if this is common or not, but I'd expect that they are so inundated they are just so far behind supplying. If you call their Data Controller and tell them you don't want to prosecute, you'd rather keep that for later :D you'll probably get a response.

Sorry I can't be more help and good luck.. I have one with them for my son to claim on so I'll watch your thread with interest.

Thanks Andrew 1.

I have just spoke to my girlfriend and apparently i have alot of post! So i think they may of arrived. I will keep you posted.

cheers

JS1