OPS 2*PCN Claimform - Chichester College, West Sussex

6 minutes ago, parking_fine_mms said:

2. The Defendant is unable to admit or deny the precise times he was parked in [carpark] as he has no recollection of this. The Claimant is put to strict proof of the same.

you should not file that

it's called an embarrassed defence and it total twaddle.

and the claimant has already sent you details of when you did.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all, I've got an update this morning. Hope you can help. An email was sent this me on the 12th of April from DCB Legal Ltd. Hope it's alright to quote some of the main points of the email:

'Having reviewed the content of your defence, .... infrom you that our client intends to proceed with the claim. In due course, the Court will direct both parties to each file a directions questionnaire.

In due course, the Court will direct both parties to each file a directions questionnaire. In preperation for that, please find attached a copy of the Claimant's, which we confirm has been filed with the Court.

Without Prejudice to the above, in order to assist the Court in achieving its overriding objective, our client may be prepared to settle this case - in the event you wish to discuss settlement, contact us within 7 days.

Any specific advice on what I should do? I'm assuming I'll get an email/post from the Court for filling in the N180 'Directions questionnaire' ? (Or do I need to download a N180 from somewhere like Moneyclaims.gov and fill it asap?) Are there anything important that I should make a note of from now til the small claims hearing?

Many thanks! 

how did they get you email address? you need to cut that off now or you'll find they will await until 1 min before certain important deadline to file things and do so, removing you opportunity to counter their lies.

1st you send one more email to DCB(L) and tell them email is not be used for any further communication regarding case number xxxx.

2nd pop up onto the MCOL website and look at the status of the claim, does it state that N180's DQ forms have been sent out by the court?  i will guess not and all DCB(L) are doing in sending theirs early to intimidate, harass and pressure a Litigant In Person member of Joe public as they do. 

3rd use our enhanced google search box for PCN claimform and get reading up PCN Claimform, then you'll know what s to come whats next and how to deal with things as the claim progresses.

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've just checked on MCOL and there's no recent updates after I filed the defence weeks ago. No idea how they got my email, but just sent an email to DCB to ask them to stop sending stuff to my email. So thanks dx.

you have a letter from the court acknowledging the receipt of your defence?

and they

about 28 days after submittance of your defence the claim becomes automatically stayed.

and they

The recent timeline is: 

18th April: DCB sent me an email informing me that they have submitted a DQ. (Evening of 18th, I replied to DCB, telling them not to contact me via email.)

I then checked on MCOL which had no recent updates, but just checked MCOL today and it says:

19th April: DQ sent to you.

20th April: DQ filed by claiment. 

Thanks again dx, but I'm assuming now that the case is definitely not 'stayed'. Will update if I recieve a DQ. (I'm assuming that Im now just waiting for DQ to be sent to me as there's no links on MCOL?)

Or fill them in now see our legal library 

and they

Hi, a physical N180 form has been sent to me a few days ago and I will send it off asap (due date is 6th of May). Just a few questions:

1. Should I definitely not consider any sort of mediation process ? (I'm guessing that I should not.) 

2.On the form it says at the bottom that '....file it (N180) with the court office and serve copies on all other parties.' What does serve copies on all parties exactly involve? Is this why DCB emailed me with their N180 attached ? (and if so do I need to do the same?) Or do I just need to send my N180 to the court and that's all. 

3. For filling in the N180, I'm guessing that I should just put 'no' for 'expert evidence' and '1' (i.e. myself) as 'witness' ?

Many thanks for the help.

LEGAL : N180 Directions Questionnaire (Small Claims Track) **Correct at Sept 2016** - Court Procedure and General Guidance - Consumer Action Group

state no to mediation

1 wit you.

the rest is obvious

take 3 copies

1 to the court

1 to the solicitors listed on the claimform ( obscure you email/phone and sig on this copy)

1 for your file.,

• Thanks 1

and they