Found a CCJ

Ftgab19

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone 

I was just doing a credit check and found I now have a ccj on my report and I don’t no what it’s for. I have moved twice since I started a court case but not sure if that’s what it’s for. Before I moved I hadn’t heard anything for ages from the case and the report doesn’t have much detail. 

After some advice on how to go about removing it from the report as I didn’t get a chance to defend with moving so that should mean it can be set aside. Also don’t want bailiffs chasing me but haven’t heard anything yet and both moves I updated the voting registration.

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

Do you remember your KFC not read the whole thread, but maybe it's something to do with that ?

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

get the CCJ number from your credit file..

ring northants bulk on monday

and ask for a copy of the judgement CCJ and the claimform by email PDF

9/10 they wont have a copy of the claimform so get them to read out the address the claimform was sent too AND the particulars of claim.<<<very important..or get them to copy and paste that to the email too.

RECORD YOUR CALL.

then comeback with those details here 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...