IDRWW Court Claim x2 Emirates NBD 2 x credit cards.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It certainly does. CWD and IDR tried with me 3 times and told them either charge me and show me all the paperwork from here and also the uae otherwise stop bothering me and each time I went to the SRA and the FCA ! 

Yes IDR and Mr Letheren sent me these but I did not send back as once again they do not own my loan and I told him this.

Also questioned mr Letheren if he works for CWD as a solicitor or a debt collector for IDR!!!

Each time I ask mr Coyle either take me to court to which that case I’ll happily see him or whoever else they want to send in court not a problem but until then stop bothering me and let me deal with the bank.

If the bank wishes to sell then they have to inform central bank and then passed through the right legal channels to then become a uk debt.

Another question for mr Coyle and CWD OR IDR which he could not answer or in his own words a grey area knowing full well that out of 100 expats he might get lucky

is that is this now a uk debt meaning it’s passed my 6 years and that I’m afforded all the protection from uk debt collection practices yet I still cannot visit Dubai

or is it uae laws still 15 years yet you are trying to collect it in the uk !!!!!

Just an absolute shambles sorry to say

I’ve questioned him and all his colleagues from day one with all emails saved and communication and they still cannot give me an answer. It makes me laugh though because on the other side I communicate with the bank to make payments who then from time to time offer settlements!!!!

you only have to look in the news of late of the rules daughter to tell you how it all works. Luckily you have not been chased by uae debt collectors

I have 2 years of hell from them but again this is all evidence I have to present should that day ever come 

numerous posts and replies moved to your existing thread.

please try and stick to this thread only.

your debts are subject to a court claims

whereby these people are acting for their client ...the bank.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

underp04. Hi there, thanks for your updates. its been really interesting. what was it that you did or said or why even, did the summary judgement attempt by IDRWW fail and it go to trial. It must mean there is some doubt? Im not a legal mind so would really like to know

Edited by dubai 5 0
misspelled

• 1 month later...

So, Emirates NBD have now asked for another court to look at an SJ.

This time Manchester, these guys really don’t want to go to court IMO!

• 1 month later...

Might be a bit late as I’m in court Monday morning! 

Tell me more though, as the more I have for Monday the better 😬

Posted (edited)

I dont know the specifics but do know the solicitors and they gave me a few examples of victories against various Uae banks and what the reason was they won. They didnt explain any further so there is not much I can give you as they simply said once you get a legal letter to contact them. I have the name of them of course but am not allowed to put it up here - the reasons looked to me like they would apply to anyone who was in the situation of owning a dubai bank. ie the ts and cs when tested are not acceptable

Edited by dubai 5 0

On 10/05/2021 at 12:48, underp04 said:

2 SJ’s rejected, meant to be in court Monday but they’ve requested an oral judgment.

Is that for two different debts?...because you cant make application more than once for a Summary Judgment...once dismissed end of...... the claim proceeds to trial.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Please refer to the Forum Rules.....advice by posting private email or PM is discouraged for obvious reasons and recommending Legal Counsel.

Andy 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

A decision granting summary judgment can be appealed without delay by a defendant. A decision denying summary judgment for the claimant ordinarily cannot be immediately appealed; instead, the case continues on its normal course.

Lost the trial and given till the end of June to pay £14k! Not a good day yesterday. I will fight it though!