IDRWW Court Claim x2 Emirates NBD 2 x credit cards.

underp04
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So he dismissed the claimants application for Summary Judgment...did you request your costs in defending the application.?

Its a pity you wont upload copies of any paperwork...their claim ,your defence ..their statement in support of their application...your statement in response/objection...so others who are following you can see why it was dismissed.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

6 minutes ago, underp04 said:

Can anyone recommend a solicitor?

No we cant recommend its against the forum ethos and Rules of the forum.

why would you need one one anyway when you have just defeated their application all on your own ? 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

2 hours ago, HunkyJunky said:

That is good news i think...but the judge didn't throw the case out which means what the debt collectors did was legit?

the dca didn't do anything ...the bank the claimant did.

these debts do not get sold.

now go pester the hell out of the bank...get this settled with them, but we need to see EVERYTHING.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

46 minutes ago, underp04 said:

Ive been asking Mr Letheren for the banks details, so I can speak directly to them! Seems to now be ignoring me 🙈

Typical ! And ask him is he still working for CWD solicitors also. The last time I heard from him was when I copied in the bank also and told them straight the bank that I will not be dealing with any DCA here in the uk until the debt has been purchased. That was a long time ago 

3 hours ago, underp04 said:

Ive been asking Mr Letheren for the banks details, so I can speak directly to them! Seems to now be ignoring me 🙈

We know the feeling :becky:

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies, been super busy at work.

yes I did..........

Dear Mr ......

In line with CPR 31.11 and an ongoing duty of disclosure, our client intends to rely upon the expert report of Mr Ian Edge dated 26.11.20.  A copy is attached for your reference.

Kind Regards

Chris Letheren

The Island

Moor Road

Chesham

Bucks

HP5 1NZ

t: +44 (0)1494 911090

www.idrww.com

This was after I sent an email to someone called Mirabela at Emirates NBD!

Yes this is who I deal with and make my payments to. It’s simple to set up the iban and she sends me statements when I make a payment 

Yeh and until you have purchased the debt and the debt has been passed through the courts of the uae I will deal directly with the client. Thanks 

It certainly does. CWD and IDR tried with me 3 times and told them either charge me and show me all the paperwork from here and also the uae otherwise stop bothering me and each time I went to the SRA and the FCA !