IDRWW Court Claim x2 Emirates NBD 2 x credit cards.

underp04
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

53 minutes ago, underp04 said:

All I’ve had from the courts DX is dates and changes in which court it’s going to be heard at. 

Thanks mate, all feeling a bit real now and I know I’ve probably left it all too late! Might get on to the FCA tomorrow and let him know what I’m doing. 

Does this company have any jurisdiction to take me to court? I cant see it myself. 

Raise a complaint on the website. I did this a few times and IDR got called out. They have not spoke to me since and if they did I will do the same thing as well as the SRA. 

10 minutes ago, underp04 said:

I have a link to whats smash with all documents for the hearing if that helps. 

Sorry from smash 

which will not be redacted

we need them as a PDF here please and redacted 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The N244 application you have uploaded is to request extra time to submit statements with evidence for the main hearing...not the summary judgment hearing of the 11th Feb.

There should be another n244 application for summary judgment with witness statement and evidence. You should also have notice of hearing for the 11th Feb re summary judgment.

Nice to see they had time to prepare their costs N260 in time.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Have a look.......when you sort the paperwork...separate anything in connection to SJ application away from the main claim...as summary judgment runs separate but parallel with the main claim.

Now you said you had submitted two statements you and your wife...so this was a joint claim 1st and 2nd defendants or two separate claims with different claim numbers ? I can only see one defendants name on the 244 you have uploaded re extension of time.

The statements you submitted I assume was in connection with the main claim.....and not for the hearing of the 11th Summary judgment which you should have submitted a further statement.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Andy, I have asked that both cases be looked at the same time.

My wife has give a statement for the upcoming SJ

Just looked at the email I sent to the court and I have added my wife to the witness list for the SJ on the 11th. 

7 hours ago, underp04 said:

Hi Andy, I have submitted all witness statements, my partner too and we have also filed our defence. 

7 hours ago, underp04 said:

Nope, they claim they sent letters to an address. It wasn’t my address. 
I actually received a CCJ because I a mix up with the court because they were after me for 2 cards.

Luckily I managed to get that rescinded, 

this confuse me too 

you mean another claimform not a CCJ or they had actually succeeded in getting a ccj already ??

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just try and get something sorted before you end up in the situation I’m in.

Just got up from nights and now I’m the process of complaints to FCA and SRA.

Rgaine they have certainly not gone through the Dubai courts to get to where they are today so that’s what I’m going in with. 

7 minutes ago, underp04 said:

Rgaine they have certainly not gone through the Dubai courts to get to where they are today so that’s what I’m going in with. 

I would just ask them (and I do everything through email to keep it safe and a new email account set up but this is up to you  ) 

have you actually purchased the debt ? Had it been passed through the courts of the UAE and are central bank aware of this ?

then sorry I have nothing more to say to you and I’ll get in touch with the bank directly to deal with my debt. 

mid and when you purchase the debt please let me know and if you continue to send letters then I’ll keep complaining to the FCA AND the SRA until you can show me how you can act lawfully and under what jurisdiction. Show me the T&Cs that I never saw when signing and never explained to me by the banks which they have a duty to explain to expats 

They never seems to sign emails off with a name also only IDR and I’m sure you will come across Roy Bathgate an account executive but again can never be found anywhere and then head of operations apparently Yasmin Leia !!!

Never heard from her and can never find her on there website.

Just very shoddy.

I asked them how can it be regulated by the FCA?

I even asked the FCA this and they couldn’t give me a direct answer and told me speak to the banks 

Great.

I even have emailed direct from Mr Coyle himself stating that if I cannot pay them he will return the account back to the bank for me to deal with !!!!

So what’s the point in wasting paper and sending out these letters ?

because you are hoping that some poor soul will give in to your threats and make you some money on the side !

keep your own thread updated too UP04...

and they

please post your updates on your OWN THREAD underp04!!

and they