CAR DEALER CLUB CDC LTD Esa Khalid, Yardley - TRADING ON EBAY - car went bang! Next morning after night time delivery.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I write this post in absolute distraught and in tears I am in a very difficult and tough place being a single parent to 

Saturday evening I bought a car from a car dealer online, the car was advertised as being amazing full service history all working as it should . 

Esa Khalid who is the owner of this company CDC LIMTED 1 has numerous of other used cars for sale all over the Internet

I paid £5000 with a bank transfer into his business account .

The car was  delivered late night the battery on the car was dead and the delivery driver rolled the car off the truck and basically dumped it on my drive a man handed me the key and said all paperwork is in the glove box and then left in another car. 

it was so late so I decided to drive the car the next day I woke up all excited to drop my daughter off to school in my new car only to my sudden shock after I started the engine I heard a loud bang and piles of smoke from the bonnet

Well I then called the dealer to tell him what had happened he was very very rude and told me that it was perfectly fine when he had it and it never had any issues.

He also said to me I was entitled to a full refund within 14 days if I wasn’t happy with the car before I made any sort of payment  

I believe the car was mis sold to me and I have been in contact with trading standards and the police 

I had saved up for 4 years to purchase the car I had always wanted just to be completely scammed and ripped off 

The dealer is based in Staffordshire 

Full address is:

Esa Khalid

Watling Street 

Brewood

Stafford, Staffordshire 

ST19 9LN

if anyone can be of any help please reach out to me I will leave the dealers contact details on this review any help would be hugely appreciated im in bits . 

• Thanks 1

• dx100uk changed the title to CAR DEALER CLUB CDCLIMITED1 TRADING ON EBAY AND MANY OTHER SITES ESA KHALID AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!

so have you got your refund then if you rejected the car?

as it was purchased online, you have upto 30days

if not send him a formal letter by recorded post.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

He was very rude he has blocked me on everything I am unable to get through to him I have been in contact with trading standards and the police 

I just want to make sure this gets noticed so others don’t make the same mistake as I have he has scammed out of thousands!! 

but thats what these dealers do

you made the mistake of paying by bank transfer.....oldest and most widely publicised scam in the book .

all the major car buying sites quite clearly state never use bank transfer it removes all your rights toward your bank.

credit card for more than £100 best, debit card 2nd best.

police nor trading standards will do anything unless they get 10's of complaints.

write a letter stop wasting your time phoning.

when did you purchase the car?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This story is extremely similar to the stories we have been receiving very recently about a firmer car dealers called either YewTree Cars or James Harrison cars or Lee Hudson autos.

Have a read of some of those stories because it might be the same people.

However, have you got any idea what number on Watling Street the addresses? It's a long road and if you don't have a number then it's not very helpful.

Also, are you sure that the person you've been dealing with is Esa Khalid?

I've tried searching on the company name that you have provided but there is no company of that name that deals in used cars that I can find.

On the other hand there is a dormant company in Birmingham called Car Dealers Club Ltd with somebody called Esa Khalid as the director

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10469905/officers

well citizens advice wont be any more good.

so where did you write to rejecting the car and under what act?

have you checked the FCA register i can't find the company registered.

nor does the address make much sense..

watling street if i remember rightly is the old name for most of the A5 

have you photos of this car or point us to the advert.

i bet the pictures were taken in a local beauty spot just like yewtree does.

seems like covid has done these scammers a power of good enticing people to part with their money by bank transfer because they cant go look at things..

and they

Birmingham Clearance Car Centre, Yardley

Address:
284-286 YARDLEY ROAD 
Postcode/City:
B25 8LT Yardley 
County:
West Midlands England

Yardley Motor Company

This dealership has no reviews yet

CAR DEALERS CLUB LTD is located in BIRMINGHAM, United Kingdom and is part of the Used Car Dealers Industry. CAR DEALERS CLUB LTD has 1 total employees across all of its locations and generates $67,506 in sales (USD).

opps yardley that rings a large bell here..

sarah . 

what name did you make the bank transfer too please

dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to CAR DEALER CLUB CDC LTD Esa Khalid- TRADING ON EBAY - car went bang! Next morning after night time delivery.
  • BankFodder changed the title to CAR DEALER CLUB CDC LTD Esa Khalid, Yardley - TRADING ON EBAY - car went bang! Next morning after night time delivery.

Thanks for this. But you are referring to CDC Ltd – is that Car Dealers Club Ltd?

Thank you. But trading as CDC? Or or car dealers club

18 hours ago, sarah.jane28 said:

Full address is:

Esa Khalid

Watling Street 

Brewood

Stafford, Staffordshire 

ST19 9LN

if anyone can be of any help please reach out to me I will leave the dealers contact details on this review any help would be hugely appreciated im in bits . 

I don't know if this helps you at all but the Post Office postcode finder service lists the addresses in postcode ST19 9LN as:

The Bungalow, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

Clearway Cottage, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

The Croft, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

Delphin Cottage, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

Rose Hill, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

Streetway House, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

White Cottage, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

Ekagon Ltd, White Cottage, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

Integrated Training Solutions, The Croft, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

The Bell Inn, Watling Street Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9LN

There don't appear to be any car dealers there, or any commercial premises at all other than the pub, so I'd guess the address you have is their private house (assuming the address given to you is genuine).

Edited by Ethel Street
  • Thanks 1

Well I don't think that addresses got anything to do with their registered address as a limited liability company.

I suggest that you give the Bell Inn a ring tomorrow and see what they know about being associated with this business.

I have a sense that it might be a very disappointing conversation. So I suggest that you ask them everything you can – whether they are are involved will know of any car dealers. Whether they know of any the people involved.

Of course they will be suspicious and asked you I want to know. I think you should tell them that it may be that their name is being presented as a business address of the firmer car dealers and it could bring them into disrepute.

Think about it hard this evening – and list out the kind of questions that you might want to ask. In other words, be prepared and don't have a phone call with them where five minutes after you end the call, you realise that there were other things you wish you had asked.

Çan you scan up to pdf the pictures from the advert for your car to pdf...or the link to its ebay advert

and they

Car Dealers Club Ltd
284 Yardley Road
Birmingham
United Kingdom
B25 8LT

Company Number: 10469905

Company Status: Active
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Incorporated: 9th Nov 2016

Director: Esa Khalid

Companies House link: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10469905

Endole link: https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/10469905-car-dealers-club-ltd

BizDb link: https://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/car-dealers-club-ltd-10469905/

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to add that if you look at this 'The Gazette' link for the above Company look closely at the 'timeline' you will notice it states 'dormant company' (look up dormant company)

The Gazette link: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/company/10469905

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 1 month later...

The car dealership is:

Birmingham Car Warehouse Ltd

The Bell

Watling Street (A5)

Brewood

Stafford ST19 9LN

Nothing visible from the road, covered fencing. Nothing happening during daylight apart from low loaders delivering cars and parking/blocking a very busy road,  a lot happening at night!!

Also sharing the address is:

Stafford Car Sales Ltd

The Bell Inn

Watling Street

Brewood

Stafford ST19 9LN

Again all unknown activities, nothing visible from the road, some people appearing.

We live near here and are fed up with people asking us about car sales.   Do not touch these people.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you for this.

I'm sure the whole thing is extremely disturbing for you.

I wouldn't want to put you to too much trouble or in any danger but if you ever have an opportunity to take photographs of any of the vehicles which are being transported – particularly of their registration numbers, it will be helpful if you would post them up here.