I also have got a faulty car from yew tree cars

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I also have got a car from yew tree cars and  I live in Devon and they delivered my car

but it wasn’t the car I picked

it’s a death trap and still in garage and will cost over £1200 to get it road worth .

no v5

no mot

no warranty

I paid over £5000 for it

I need help to get my money back

we need to stop them from doing it to others

I have all texted from the with all empty promises 

On the 25th nov 2020 I saw an advert online for discovery three

I went on their website and phoned the number after having a conversation with a gentleman and him sending me some photographs.

I paid a deposit after about 4045 text messages talking about the car and having more photographs , I was happy then to pay the remainder plus delivery charge.

after being let down on delivery on five occasions a car eventually came.

the car was the car on the outside as photographs but not the inside of the photographs
I had no V5 no warranty as promised . No sunroof as promised . No factory fitted floor mats as promised . No towbars as promise.

I’ve phoned him up to ask about C5 et cetera he says delivery was more until I paid it I wasn’t getting the V5 .

Lloyd driver left we looked over the car it had no MOT it was unroadworthy.
Got a garage to pick it up as couldn’t drive it it’s going to cost us £1200 to put it right which I haven’t got he has received my TEXT my emails .

we sent a recorded delivery letter to the address he gave which wasn’t correct.

Edited 41 minutes ago by BankFodder (see edit history)
Only staff can see this message

No air any suspension rear and front

windscreen wipers split

where we slept are split in the metal the back door

both front tyres

awful brake pads and brake discs

non-existent suspension fault no

no warranty

no V5

and wasn’t the car that was in the pictures or on the website

still was a discovery three but a different one

I should say right now that there is no evidence that this new dealer is the same person who appeared in the daily mail story.

There is no evidence to link them and although I've asked @Dude1 several times to explain why they think it's the same person, I haven't had any response.

I'm afraid that I would work on the assumption that there is no connection and that you are dealing with a new dealer

37 minutes ago, senbell1 said:

Citizens advice they passed it on to trading standards ... hes since been calling me free talking to get me to remove my post which i have refused he said he would pay for a new steering colum and pay half labour fees , I said if he does that I shall edit my post and say he came good and done the right thing ... I don't believe a single word nor should you if he calls you  . *** He is reading everything we post on here ***

Good Iam glad he’s reading this cause he will pay again if he comes good I will tell people but I think we can dream on 

Thank you. It's a terrible story and I'm very sorry.

How much did you actually pay for this vehicle please? Also, have you got any screenshots of the advertisement?

As you already seen on this forum, it's an extremely difficult situation because nobody really seems to know who this person is.

I was very interested to see that you originally posted that this was the same dealer who featured in the daily mail story last year.

Do you still think that? And what makes you think that?

Thanks

I paid £5343 plus a extra £50 for a mot which I didn’t get

I paid money into yewtrees bank details and the name is the same and the address he gave is the same

I spoke to delivery company told me that they never had the car till the day before they brought it to me.

I have around 45-50 texts from him and all the empty promises  

Thanks.

Which is the delivery company?

And as I said, earlier on you suggested that this dealer was the same as the one which appeared in the daily mail last year. Do you still think that?

That's fine. But we need to know what makes you think that. It's very important if you want us to help you and the others

5 minutes ago, Dude1 said:

Urban vehicle logistics ltd

I'm afraid that you will need to explain this. We are doing our best to understand – but you will have to help us please

I feel it’s the same person as I was giving the same address the same empty promises and stories are so similar 

Urban vehicle logistics ltd was the company that delivered my car on yew tree behave 

I can send you all the texts bank transfer I have it all printed out trading standards and action fraud have a copy of them to the pics of all faults of the car to I can get garage report aswell