Cabot/Mortimer claimform - old 2003 Lloyds Loan -stayed - Now n244 to lift stay-Summary Judgment

sxam
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Open

A quick glance the agreement looks good....although covering the dates does not help. With regards to your second upload.....its just a list of documents...can you upload them ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Let me check your list again....

Default Notice/Notice of Assignment and Statement of Account please.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Default Note screenshot.....useless.

Statement of Account not original creditors been recreated.

Notice of assignment is a new template with the details added

None of the above are originals.

I wondered when you would post the threat of lifting the stay and apply for summary judgment...so wait until /if they do wish to make application.....the court will inform you

Andy, should I reply to their email saying the documents are not original or just don't reply to see if they lift the stay? Whats if they lift the stay, what are my chances to defend this?

no dont ever enter into pointless letter tennis

yours is not the next move

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Now why would you want to give them the heads up ?  Do you want them to find the originals? :wink:

• Like 1

Well if they do its not the end of the world ...you can still challenge it.

• 1 month later...

They have gone ahead to lift the stay. they applied on 2nd of Feb, unfortunately due to family emergency, I was out of the country and only returned last night to find court letter included with witness statement along with copies of previous documents. Is there a time limit for me to respond? What will be my next course of action? 

N244 court stamped.pdf

who sent this.. Drydens or a court?

till a court writes...then not much you need to do bar read a few like n244 threads.

If drydens have sent it to northants bulk that is and its not 'fake' Just to frighten you .. We have seen it before

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Stamped received by CCBC Northampton 3rd Feb so this is happening. MCOL does not show when applications are made but inform you manually with a copy of the application and witness statement and a hearing date.

Scan redact and upload a copy of their statement and chase CCBC up for a copy of the Transfer of proceedings (which will be to your local county court).

Once you know the date of the hearing you can submit your own statement in response to their application which must be filed and served not les than 7 days pre hearing.

Andy

thread tidied

dx

and they

• 2 months later...

Update: 

I am well confused. Crapbot wrote to me saying account no longer with the solicitor and no further action will be taken, then I received court papers with hearing date. What do I do? Please see attachment suggest. Appreciate your help. Will be donating soon.

Thanks

sols no longer acting for cabot.pdf

i will assume you have to make a statement as with all N244 applications.

post it all up please in one PDF

what have you been researching here regarding the N244 in the last 2mts? we are self help too..

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Cabot claimform - old 2003 Lloyds Loan -stayed - Now n244 to lift stay-SJ

Hi Dx, paperwork received are exactly same what I received from solicitor. Copies of Exhibits and witness statement.

should they have send me N244 form? They have sent N244 from claimant.

To be honest I had brief look at 244 thread and I didn’t gather much information. 

Appreciate if you can please help me as what should I do next. Thanks 

hearing date 18-06-22.pdf

Or goto the hearing ensuring the judge has a copy of that letter and a costs sheet from you too?

Dx

and they