Letter from Arrow about shop direct debt

Rachjenks
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone!

Just jumping on this post as I’ve just been reading through.

I’ve literally just got a letter through my door from Arrow telling me my shop direct (carval) account has been passed to Resolvecall. The debt is £204.76.

Reading online I think the debt might be from littlewoods. 

I am now 34 and have worked hard over the last 10 years to improve my credit score after messing it up when I was a teenager.

I’m not saying the debt isn’t mine, it could well be as I took out a lot off silly little accounts when I was 18 but like I say, I have paid back everything I thought I had borrowed and haven’t had any defaults for a years now and

now all of a sudden I get this letter.

If this debt is mine it is probably from about 14 to 16 years ago!

At first i thought it was a scam but reading through them seem to be a real company but I don’t want to call and give them any of my details but I don’t want to effect my credit score that I’ve worked so hard to build and I also don’t want to pay a debt if it wasn’t mind.

I think anyone would struggle to remember what they had bought that long ago! 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks 

Hi everyone!

I’ve just read through a few other post so doing my own now. 

I’ve literally just got a letter through my door from Arrow telling me my shop direct (carval) account has been passed to Resolvecall. The debt is £204.76.

Reading online I think the debt might be from littlewoods. 

I am now 34 and have worked hard over the last 10 years to improve my credit score after messing it up when I was a teenager.

I’m not saying the debt isn’t mine, it could well be as I took out a lot off silly little accounts when I was 18 but like I say, I have paid back everything I thought I had borrowed and haven’t had any defaults for a years now in 2017 I had 2 later payments and that’s all I can see on my ClearScore credit file

Now all of a sudden I get this letter.

If this debt is mine it is probably from about 14 to 16 years ago!

At first i thought it was a scam but reading through they seem to be a real company but I don’t want to call and give them any of my details but I don’t want to effect my credit score that I’ve worked so hard to build and I also don’t want to pay a debt if it wasn’t mine.

I think anyone would struggle to remember what they had bought that long ago! 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks 

send arrows our statute barred letter from the debt collection section of our library.

it cant comeback on your file

once defaulted always defaulted ...on the defaults 6th b'day the whole a?c gets removed.

once SB's always SB'd not even a judge can unbar it.

shame you blindly paid all those debts off.. i bet you didn't legally owe most of them.

a dca is not a bailiff

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...