VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - No Stopping 47) STOPPING IN A RESTRICTED BUS STOP /STAND Robin Hood Airport Doncaster

Yes, this is one of their tricks.  Legal costs are capped at £50, so they're just trying it on.

We've seen similar letters signed by Jake Burgess in the past.  Could you redact & post the letter up?  It's always good to keep track of whatever tricks Simon is trying to pull. 

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

small claims costs are limited which is why it's called small claims. they can't add anything more than what they stated on the original claimform poc.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so this sort of underlines what we know and have seen happen in numerous recent court claims from simple simon in recents months.

he gets firms like elms legal etc to do his initial dirty work then they get fed up with earning nowt and they dump him and refuse to attend, si now he is dumping these speculative claims and wild claims in the locum solicitors, which won't have a clue and will lose him most cases

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

one mass PDF please

and they

Read upload use pdfreducer website

and they

all good

can you put up pages 22 - 32 up as one file as close to 4.8 as you can 

we need unblurred text of the signs.

points worthy of note

this is peel investments site

you need to search here on peel, there are if my memory serves me, some very good wins here.

the contract is 2015...no indication the annual fee has been paid to date.

the site IS govn'd by byelaws and these trump/negate the VCS contract.

if again i remember correctly, the no stopping signs are from the AIRPORT under the BYELAWs  not VCS. they cannot enforce that as its not a parking matter.

and they

Good grief, ye Gods, I'll read this tripe next time I can't get off to kip, how many times does Wally have to say "there's loads of signs guv"?!!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Quickly, you've left your full name showing on Simon's LBC.  The car reg is showing in point 52 of Wally's WS.  You might want to redact these.

You need to start building your own WS.  I suggest as a base to build on the WS in post 110 here https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421775-vcs-spycar-pcn-paploc-now-claimform-no-stopping-east-midlands-airport/page/5/#comments 

The case is very similar to yours - no stopping, airport, VCS.

6 hours ago, FTMDave said:

Quickly, you've left your full name showing on Simon's LBC.  The car reg is showing in point 52 of Wally's WS.  You might want to redact these.

thank you. I don't seem to have any access to deleting the unredacted doc though.

Some of the images with better resolution

These are the images being used to prove that the signage was clearly displayed when my vehicle was there on the night in question. Their witness statement point 25 claims that even 4 seconds was judged a violation in a previous case when someone stopped to clear their engine management light.

images with signage2.pdf

2 hours ago, FTMDave said:

You need to start building your own WS.  I suggest as a base to build on the WS in post 110 here https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421775-vcs-spycar-pcn-paploc-now-claimform-no-stopping-east-midlands-airport/page/5/#comments 

The case is very similar to yours - no stopping, airport, VCS.

thank you. I am onto it.

images with signage.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
images rotated

I haven't had a chance to have a good look at their WS but it appears to me that they may not have used the right reason for issuing the PCN under The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016. 

The law does not prohibit stopping in a restricted bus stop or stand, it prohibits stopping in a clearway  VCS have been very sly by either selectively avoiding including the signage relating to when cars can park on bus stops or they have deliberately photoshopped them.

Judging by the No Stopping signs this is a clearway in which the offence should be "Stopped where prohibited-on a red route or a clearway}"  You should put them to strict proof on which TSRGD reg. they are pursuing you with,