VCS/ELMS Spy car 2*PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform for 1 of them - 'NO STOPPING' BP Station East Midlands airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 960 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ignore the letter.

Yours in not the next move.  You've told them you're not paying and are prepared to do court.

It's up to them now to put up or shut up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, just a quick update, 

I now have all the information VCS hold on me and photos to show I was not in the fuel station as they claim.

The date of the 14/02 has passed for their threat to take me to court

how long should i expect to wait to hear from them?

Also should i include in my appeal that the fact they couldn't issue me 2 x PCN's had this happened in a car park (as by their own charter you are allowed a 10 minute grace period)

how can they do it on a private road, and as it is a private road when i asked them for a breakdown of the costs incurred that lead them to the figure of £100 they quoted to me the case of Bevis v parking eye to justify the amount, however i feel this is not relevant as this event took place in a car park.

cheers

appeal what?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you dont file anything specific when filing a defence for a speculative invoice 

1000's of PCN claimform threads here to read if you are that worried this early.

use our search in the top red banner....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Ive received a claim form today from ELMS saying I have to now pay 235 pounds to money claims online, county court business centre ST Katharines House NN1 2LH. it says i shouldn't ignore it and my options are to defend all this claim, to defend part of this claim or to contest the jurisdiction. There is space on the last page for a defence and counterclaim, could just do with a bit of advice on how to approach this.

cheers

OK, it's a claim form which they issue like confetti.

You need to defend this - there's no money to pay now. Have a read of what the forum sticky says and sign up to MCOL for the initial stages.

As the form is only dated yesterday, we have time to work with you on what your defence points will be.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Name of the Claimant :vehicle control services

Claimants Solicitors: ELMS Legal

Date of issue – 10 Mar 2021

Date for AOS - registered with MCOL 11 Mar 2021

Date to submit Defence - 9th april  <<note corrected date of defence filing..dx

What is the claim for ;-

1. The claim is for breach of contract for breaching the term and conditions set on private land.

2.The defendants vehicle ******* was identified in the fuel station, EMA on the 10/12/2019 in breach of the advertised terms and conditions; namely stopping to pick up / drop off in a restricted zone.

3.At all material times the defendant was the registered keeper and / or driver.

4.The terms and conditions upon entering private land were clearly displayed at the entrance and in prominent locations. The sign was the offer and the act of entering private land was the acceptance of the offer nearby entering into a contract by conduct.

5.The signs specifically detail the terms and conditions and the consequences of failure to comply, namely a parking charge notice will be issued, and the defendant has failed to settle the outstanding liability.

6.The claimant seeks the recovery of the parking charge notice, contractual costs and interest. 

What is the value of the claim? £235.00

Amount Claimed 160.00

court fees 25.00

legal rep fees 50.00

Total Amount 235.00

there is no need to file a strong defence and that's not due till day 33

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
 register as an individual
 note the long gateway number given
 then log in
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked.
 click thru to the end
 confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

no need to sign anything
you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count].....

…………..

there are numerous VCS no stopping claimform threads here

get reading up.

use the custom google search box that comes up after hitting our top squares logo, for:

VCS no stopping claimform

you'll soon get the idea.

dx

and they

NO you don't..

carefully read the bottom of my last post following the cpr info......

• Thanks 1

and they

two things of worthy note:

1. corrected defence filing date..

2. you are being taken to court for a supposed stop in the FUEL STATION... you were not there!!

this is exactly the same scam VCS tried to pull on another no stopping claimform thread already here.

and they

That’s true and I’ve got the pictures to prove I was not in the fuel station and I’ve seen the cctv footage they have and it clearly shows me at the top of the road then I reverse back to avoid entering the fuel station and drive out along the same road I drove up.

They have issued me 2 PCN’s within a minute on the same road 20m apart I paid the first one but this second one has got my goat and that why I am where I am now.

I don’t really know what I’m doing but with your guidance I hope to get through this with a good outcome .

Thanks again guys

You paid one!

Can you get the money back through chargeback?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

No paid it back in November thinking they might leave me alone so too late for that, could I get it back through a counter claim if I’m successful in winning? although they are different pcn numbers, in my eyes they are both part of why I’m fighting this second pcn

its a shame youpaid the first one, but if it goes against them thee might be other routes to hit them.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi

i sent a cpr 31.14 to ELMS legal and today they have sent me all the information they hold on me and also the attached document of VCS terms and conditions of contract. I still have whilst the 12/04 to submit my defence just looking for a bit of advice what to say at the moment.

VEHICLE CONTROL SERVICES LIMITED.pdf

means nothing really unless you drove within the restraints of the boundary they mention?

dx

and they

Impossible to say from the photo they have I’ve drawn the route I took and the cctv footage they have shows me picking up at point B and then reversing back to avoid going into the fuel station before driving out on the same route I entered 

Bp station Site plan.pdf Audi bp station boundary.pdf Scanned Documents.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS/ELMS Spy car 2*PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform for 1 of them - 'NO STOPPING' BP Station East Midlands airport

as advised..type 

no stopping claimform.

in our search bar on the right of our top banner 

3 -5 line generic defence.

have a go

post up your ideas

and they