Yewtree/James Harrison/Lee Hudson Cars Solihull - faulty car - I have lots of evidence against him

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Senbell1

I too have made this mistake almost exactly the same issues with my vehicle I am currently and have been since December 2nd doing everything I can to get him caught

its not proving easy I've been in touch with police Scotland,  West Midlands police , consumer advice, motor and financial ombudsman , county courts my local sheriff court and the relevant motor trade association

I have lots of evidence against him and  I intend to take it as far as I need to in order  to stop him !!

i know exactly how you feel and if I manage to get the matter resolved I will message again .

if it helps he is now trading on eBay  under .

LeeHudson-Cars
James Harrison
Industrial Unit 
Warwick
West Midlands
CV34 5XH
United Kingdom Email:[email protected]

make sure you call trading standards and report him there number is 0345 404 0506 they need several complaints to open a case and investigate 

@defender90 welcome to the forum and it's very interesting news that new say that you have evidence.

Any chance that you might start your own thread and tell your story there. We may be able to offer you help – but more importantly, the more threads there are with the name and the business name et cetera in the title, the more likely that Google is going to pick it up and that may attract others.

Would like very much to know what the evidence is that you have 

own thread created for you

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Yewtree/James Harrison/Lee Hudson Cars Solihull - faulty car - I have lots of evidence against him

@defender 90

Please would you come back to this thread and give us some more detail.

Thank you