ECP ANPR PCN - The Willows Centre Main. DR+ DCA letter to new address

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently moved and seemed to have forgot to change the address with the DVLA. I now have my license in my new address and have got this in the post today.

I've been a member here for years and had a few run ins with these types of firm, the difference is, they were always for tickets in my own space. Also, I had the original ticket sent and followed along the route of cease and desist letters.

This is in a private car park and honestly, I can't remember much about it. I can't remember if the machine was broken, I overstayed or I just didn't get one.

Any advice would be greatly received.

thanks

2020-01-22 DR+ PCN letter.pdf

Can you please delete the letter and then follow our upload guide and upload it as PDF?

Images posted direct to threads can be read by anyone, both registered Caggers and not.  PDF can be read by site members only - best to keep the fleecers guessing!

Meanwhile - don't worry, what you've received is hot air from paper tigers.  More after the upload.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to ECP ANPR PCN - The Willows Centre Main. DR+ DCA letter to new address

ok i've done the image to pdf bit as you had pers info showing.

thread title updated

write to ECP and simply refer to the PCN Number and state only

please note my new address as above.

if you could please forward new copies of all previous letters as they went to my old address and i have nothing until DR+ just wrote to me.

see what they do.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Plus read dx's signature.  The idiots who have written to you have no power to increase the invoice by £70 or to do anything else ever.  They're just trying it on.

Also make sure your address is changed with the DVLA not just for the licence but for the vehicle too - otherwise you could potentially get a grand's fine.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Thanks for the info. I have drafted a letter requesting more info and will send recorded delivery. Also, seem to have picked up another and have been sent another request for £145 for a separate 'offence' from Horizon.

I have copied and pasted the other letter to them too.

Should I be sending anything to DR+? or just wait for the parking firms to ignore me first?

Thanks for the help all and apologies for the wrong format in the original upload.

Create a new topic for this horizon one

hit create in the top red banner

And complete our q&a again please

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

As post 4, ignore Debt Recovery Plus.

You've told the PPC your correct address so that is sorted.

Do I take it they refused to send you a copy of the original PCN?

Didn't receive anything else except the second, increased fine when I requested the original PCN.

Although, this did give me the ticket details. I'd parked there the week before and paid. This was a follow up appointment with an optician and the machine had a black sack over it. The fact, I didn't get a parking ticket to stay there, reminded me of this.

Thanks for all the help, I'll just keep ignoring them then.

FINE?

and they

All they're doing at the moment is getting paper tigers to send silly letters, nowt to worry about.  However, as they've been so arrogant as to refuse to send you a copy of the PCN, you might want to SAR them.  It's free and they'd be forced to do some work.

Did you get a photo of the knackered machine with the black sack over it?

Not fine, ticket for parking in the carpark. £2 or whatever its was. Never paid a PCN yet, thanks to this site.

Didn't take a photo of it. Silly of me in hindsight. They're such blood suckers I shouldve.

Edited by Junkie2222

• 2 years later...

I doubt there is any connection between parking last weekend and the letter.

If this debt exists the dispute is between you and Euro Car parks.  No-one else.  ZZPS are an uninterested third party with no power to do anything so laugh at them and ignore them.

From the place, company and date it looks like this ticket, right?  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/431369-ecp-anpr-pcn-the-willows-centre-main-dr-dca-letter-to-new-address/#comment-5097894

threads merged

dx

and they

So that's why I couldn't merge the threads - dx beat me to it!

Oh no!

If you don't pay - they will tell someone else to write you a new letter.

How can you sleep tonight with this grand, apocalyptic threat hanging over you?

Your balance will increase in paragraph two but in paragraph three only may increase.

"The balance owed will increase as a result of us instruction the solicitors".  Aye, right.  I'm an English teacher so I think I'll write to them to offer to correct their letter templates for £100.  I wouldn't even have to do the work.  I could ask a child in the first year of primary school to do it.

• Like 1

please remember to logically name your uploads see how ive renamed your here to date now

• I agree 1

and they