Angard Staffing (Royal Mail) - Have not paid my daughters wage for November 2020 - Do I take them to tribunal?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My daughter worked for Angard Staffing at a Royal Mail sorting office in November, she worked 9am-2pm, she signed her name on the register along with her staff ID number.

Now since November Angard have not paid her that wage!

Angard say the manager for that day has not confirmed she worked and he needs to confirm she worked before she can get paid.  My daughter sent an email back to Angard telling them she signed her name on the name register, with her ID number and Angard can check the cctv for that day.

Angard have not replied back and no wage has been paid, what is  the next step to take? 

• dx100uk changed the title to Angard Staffing (Royal Mail) - Have not paid my daughters wage for November 2020 - Do I take them to tribunal?

If it were me, I would be asking Angard staffing the name of the Royal Mail manager, their telephone number and email address.  I they don't provide the information, then try to find out the Royal Mail site telephone number and see if you can speak to someone who deals with this at the Royal Mail end of the process.

I would then be contacting the Royal Mail manager for the information about hours worked to be confirmed by email and I would be sending to Angard.

Bit early to be going down tribunal route or issuing a County Court claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

To make this happen in a hurry, In addition to making the request suggested above, send each one of these companies a subject access request. Send them separately to the request that you were making anyway