UKCPS - Letter Before Claim (LBC) received - No Stopping at Manchester Piccadilly station

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I would like some help please. I have received a LBC from UKCPS for Non stopping event in July 2020.

They have given me 30 days to reply before taking up court action.

I was wondering if anyone has been in this situation and whether I should reply, or just wait to receive the Court notice.

If I am to reply can you please provide a template or guide on what points to make in my reply.

Just a little background,

I replied to the initial PCN stating that I disputed their claim it and wouldn't provide driver details.

I also requested proof of any such claims including the grace periods allowed in their policy.

To this they replied saying my appeal was rejected (even though the letter sent wasn't an appeal, but a dispute of claims),

they also attached pictured of the car parked and the driver leaving the car, though they did not specify period parked for, or indeed put up any pictures of signage on site or near the vehicle.

Since then I have received at least 10 reminders, which included debt recovery letters most likely from a made up company, and this LBC is now from most likely another made up solicitor firm called CST LAW.

Any advise appreciated

100's of threads here on this place click the link below and get reading up

Programmable Search Engine (google.com)

simply reply with a snotty letter.

you do NOT ignore it.

post your idea up here 1st for checking

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You were right to ignore all the earlier bilge they sent you, but a LBC is a formal notice of intention to start court proceedings, so you need to reply now.  If you show you'd be huge trouble for them in court it may persuade them to go after an easier target instead.  As dx says, snotty letter time. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

There has been superb work this evening on the forum by a new member who wants to fight back against the fleecers at the same location.

We would like to help you, but if you can't be pestered to fill in a simple form there's little we can do.

The reason for filling in the sticky is to see if UKCPS have complied with the POFA 2012 law - they won't have - but if you don't get your act together we will never know.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Honeybee,

Apologies for late reply, not had access to computers, scanners or printers last few days as I have been self isolating at Home.

Below are the answers to Questionnaire requested.

I have also attached Redacted copies of the NTK, their reply to my dispute of the charge, and the Letter before claim from solicitor.

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

(must be received within 14 days from the Incident)

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 24-07-2020.

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 03-08-2020. Redacted NTK attached.

3 Date received Missed the initial NTK.

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes. They have used CCTV to identify vehicle, but however NTK says MNPR. NTK mentions 'NO STOPPING', not parking

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No. But having missed the initial NTK, I sent them a reply disputing the charge,

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up Yes. They replied on the 16-09-2020 (redacted copy attached). The reply shows further CCTV capture of vehicle parked and driver walking away from vehicle. But neither NTK nor reply defines period.

7 Who is the parking company? UKCPS

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Gateway House Piccadilly. (Behind Piccadilly train station). Manchester

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. IAS

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

2020-08-03 NTK UKCPS (RD).pdf 2020-09-16 UKCPS Reply (RD).pdf

Letter before claim attached this time

2021-01-15 CST Law Letter Before Claim RD.pdf

Hi FTMDave,

Apologies been self isolating last few days so had limited access to anything. All help you are giving is much appreciating and look forward to hearing about how the New member is fairing.

Sorry, that was a bit unnecessary from me.  Give us all a minute, we'll do our best to help you fight this. 

You need to send a snotty letter to CST Law.  There are examples on Ellemar21, crashlanding21 & HarryCS's threads under yours that you could tweak.  Please post up a draft of what you propose to send.

Two new Caggers sussed out that UKCPS added extra signs in November 2019 & February 2020 because the earlier signage was pants, but as your ticket was in July 2020 that's irrelevant to you.

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS - Letter Before Claim (LBC) received - No Stopping at Manchester Piccadilly station