Yewtree/James Harrison/Lee Hudson Cars Solihull - sold me a faulty car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

5 hours ago, Daniel Hanson said:

Can i ask what sort of faults. I seem to be the only one with no problems so far, would be good to know what to look out for. Thanks

Did you get a receipt off him, name and address on it ?? 

Mine needs a new steering coloum, turbo is going . Clutch is slipping . 

Citizens advice they passed it on to trading standards ... hes since been calling me free talking to get me to remove my post which i have refused he said he would pay for a new steering colum and pay half labour fees , I said if he does that I shall edit my post and say he came good and done the right thing ... I don't believe a single word nor should you if he calls you  . *** He is reading everything we post on here ***

• Like 1

good he's reading here..

can we have an address please so we can advise people where to file court papers too them?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Use too he unblocked me and called and text quite abit saying he would pay for the parts needed to fix the car on the condition this post was removed  ..then it got heated and I was blocked again ,

we called on other numbers..

he was pretty raged giving the sob story he has wife and children to support and his business will be damaged by this. He also had the cheek to say my 4k car is small change compared to his 20k cars he has for sale  ...

He is reading everything we post on this site 

As long as everyone is honest and straight cleaning, then it doesn't matter what he reads.

It would be nice to know what his real name is for a start.

• 4 weeks later...

No there is no update and no further movement since all the revelations earlier on this month and last month. Especially the visit by his buddies pretending to be police.

I imagine that he's got his head down and lying low because he's worried about court proceedings being issued against his dad's address and his dad finding out.

Of course it's not helped by the fact that as far as we can tell, none of the victims who have come here have actually bothered to take any action.

I'm afraid nothing will happen simply by sitting around and being a victim

Well in one of the threads one evening we had a visit from a new user who passed under a female userid and who said that she worked for the police and that the police were going to take action about the threats which have been published on this forum.
After that we never heard anything more. We haven't had any approach from the police – and I have assumed that in fact it was one of the dealers buddies coming onto the forum hopefully to discourage the discussion

Not heard a thing.. but the cost to repair the kuga keeps on mounting up part of me is   thinking I should give up on the car its just one thing after another . Its currently at its second home the garage , rather thats its first home its there more times then its here    .   .. I will give this Birmingham trading standards bloke a call thanks  for that  .I'm thinking also I should log this with the police,  least more on record about him . I never bothered at the beginning believing this is a civil matter and I would be forbed off  . But the more people coming foward the more apparent how sinister he is . Hes a dangerous fraudster! and police will see this 

I will also  need some help in completing the small claims court application  against him if I may please 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BankFodder said:

Well in one of the threads one evening we had a visit from a new user who passed under a female userid and who said that she worked for the police and that the police were going to take action about the threats which have been published on this forum.
After that we never heard anything more. We haven't had any approach from the police – and I have assumed that in fact it was one of the dealers buddies coming onto the forum hopefully to discourage the discussion

Dam I missed that ... could of done with laugh 

• Haha 2