Hoist/Cohen claimform - old LLoyds Card debt

GY-UK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 850 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Well at this point someone MAY read the paperwork and decide its not suitable. Tho l dont know if its still happening BUT when l was dealing with something for a friend  few years ago we did have a pre mediation telephone conversation which we was asked if we had enough paperwork and details to feel we could deal with this. At the time we had.nothing.but they still had several days to comply there and then the mediation was cancelled. 

You can explain that you feel this is a abuse of process as the debt is Statue Barred and the only negations would be for them to pay you compensation for the time and stress you have had due to them not accepting this.  

• Thanks 1

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

as cohen will.

the debt is statute barred, you said no to mediation, then that process will not happen.

just cohen following orders.

i suspect they will discontinue the claim sometime close to the hearing date, or before they have to waste money and pay the hearing fee. they are hoping you will wet yourself once you exchange witness statements and cough up.

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 months later...

Follow the directions on your Notice of Allocation and file and serve your statement/disclosure's by the date stated.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - I've received this letter from Howard Cohen (I'll upload a better scan and the second page once I've been forwarded the original).

They state that I made two payments on the 24th of February 2017 however I have no recollection of these payments.

Looking at the original statements I've received from the Lloyds SAR, I can see a payment on 9th of February and one on the 23rd of February but again do not recall making these payments (I had no access to the account or statements) otherwise I would be challenging.

They also state the card was used in November 2015 so the account cannot have been in a state of default.

2021-11-10 hoist without pred offer.pdf

How does it say the payments were made. 

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Notice there is no mention of a Default Notice or cause of action :-)

What dates must you file your statement and disclosures by ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

On 13/11/2021 at 14:22, The GodMother said:

How does it say the payments were made. 

On the Lloyds statements it just says CR but doesn't state how the account was credited.

On 13/11/2021 at 15:46, Andyorch said:

Notice there is no mention of a Default Notice or cause of action :-)

What dates must you file your statement and disclosures by ?

Andy

What should be expected regarding a Default Notice, what are they avoiding?

In regards to when to file statements and disclosures I'm not sure, I haven't received anything further from the court and there's nothing updated online on the portal?

the n157 has a page 2 does it not?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have you sent a SAR to Lloyds making sure you ask about those payments 

On 13/11/2021 at 13:24, GY-UK said:

Looking at the original statements I've received from the Lloyds SAR,

and they

@GY-UK we also need ALL hoist have sent regarding their without pred offer please

not just the letter all the docs one mass pdf.

and they

@dx100ukfor the attachment I uploaded there is a second page but the picture is not clear. I'm waiting for the originals to be send via post. I've attached what I currently have to this post.

@dx100ukokay I'll try and get all comms in one PDF and upload.

2021-11-10 hoist without red offer.pdf

why do you have to wait everytime to get sight of letter or documents??? and them to be mailed to you?
why are they not going directly to where you reside now?

and they

They are being sent to the address Hoist have on file (when the card and over draft accounts were open) which was when I was living with family. My partner and I are living elsewhere now and I didn't want to give Hoist/Howard Cohen that address. I have all docs mailed over me.

god how long have you been on CAG dealing with debts...and not been reading up...:frusty:

you must ENSURE debt owners, claimants, their solicitors and courts have your correct address!!

do it now where necessary

hiding from debts is the worst possible thing you can do , this goes for any other debts that you might have used that type of credit or paid within the last say 7 yrs...

and they

The SAR should say how it was credited. They can also then track it and tell you what bank its with. 

Eg this was a BGC from hsbc sort code 98-54-21. 

On 13/11/2021 at 13:24, GY-UK said:

They state that I made two payments on the 24th of February 2017 however I have no recollection of these payments.

not according to the card statements they have already sent you...:pound:

last payment 21-11-2014 £55.
last use amazon 22-12-2014 £99

Name of the Claimant ? Hoist finance UK holdings

Date of issue – 09 April 2021

outside of 6yrs - statute barred

and if we look at the poc its a 10 digit number, credit cards are 16 digits, so you never had a card with that AC number anyway withLLoyds in the 1st place....hoist trying to fly a kite here with sooooo many holes in it...

CAG-GYUK-30-03-2021.pdf

• Thanks 1

and they

The initial communication from Robinsons way stated that the last payment was made 21-11-2014 £55.

at some point communication from Robinsons way stopped and then started receiving communications from Hoist.

Only after the defence was submitted have they provided evidence that the last payment appears to be in 2017.

I can see this transaction in the information provided by Lloyds SAR (payment of which I do not remember).

Additionally, I only received the SAR after providing my defence as such the defence was based on the information given initially by Robinsons way. Also in the SAR there is no information I can find that identifies where the Feb 2017 payment came from.

Hoist have stated the credit card number in the recent document which is 16 digits but the credit card number was not in the original letter from Hoist.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

robbersway are hoist, just another trading name.

48 minutes ago, GY-UK said:

Only after the defence was submitted have they provided evidence that the last payment appears to be in 2017.

and can we see the docs they mention above please then.

On 14/11/2021 at 19:56, dx100uk said:

@GY-UK we also need ALL hoist have sent regarding their without pred offer please

not just the letter all the docs one mass pdf.

and please

• Thanks 1

and they

hoist-CC-1-min.pdf

I've attached 2 PDFs (hit the size limit).

CC-1 is a letter from Howard Cohen, Lloyds credit card conditions and agreement and some sort of printed agreement stating "Consumer Credit Act" with an address other than the one the Lloyds credit card was take out on and it's not signed.

CC-2 is the notice of assignment (letters from Lloyds and Hoist) - both have the address used for the credit card but the post code from a subsequent address I moved to. i don't know why Lloyds would get the address wrong as they have the original address the card was associated with as well the new address I moved to. There are also statements which show the payments paid into the account they mentioned. I've attached ones from 2015 onwards as 2015 was the last time I recall using the card.

No default notice in the documents they sent.

CC-2hoist-CC-2.pdf as mentioned above.