Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If you mean the variable speed limits imposed you will have to contact the Highways Agency.


If you have a Notice of Intended Prosecution for an alleged speeding offence and you ask for "photographs to assist in identifying the driver" you will usually be given a link to show the photographs taken from the gantry. Most cameras are designed so that a secondary photo of the gantry display is taken at the same time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...