went for COVID test then worked until told was postive - i am being Disciplined - help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I would probably delete the actual bundle as it identifies you and your employer.

I'm afraid the guidance is quite clear that you should not have been on site; and you have indeed signed to say you have had the briefing. There also seems to be new information that you did in fact have a cough/ symptom?

Under such circumstances I tend to think the best course of action is to put your hand up to not paying attention/ reading the document, appreciating the severity, and promising never to do it again. 

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Done..you must be careful to fully redact uploads.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

i do apologise, thankyou Andyorch

11 minutes ago, Emmzzi said:

Hello, I would probably delete the actual bundle as it identifies you and your employer.

I'm afraid the guidance is quite clear that you should not have been on site; and you have indeed signed to say you have had the briefing. There also seems to be new information that you did in fact have a cough/ symptom?

Under such circumstances I tend to think the best course of action is to put your hand up to not paying attention/ reading the document, appreciating the severity, and promising never to do it again. 

Yes i agree, was intending to put my hands up and apologise

29 minutes ago, Minty. said:

Yes i agree, was intending to put my hands up and apologise

In which case, if you are otherwise a good worker,. it may well go your way, but I would expect a warning. But let's wait and see.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Thankyou again Emmzzi, you all been brilliant help me with this.

I was also considering offering a months wages as a compensation to pay for colleague time off, lawyer fee etc.

Not that I have the money, but could deduct a weeks wages per month.

just got to try my best, and read documents before we sign things. 

No, don't be offering up money. It's about your behaviour, not the company's financial loss.

Work on unblemished work record... first error of this kind.. obviously kept to masks/ handwash etc. Was confused because government guidance different to company guidance but I now see the error of my ways.

Keep it simple. Keep to one line - normally reliable, one error, won't do it again.