car cash point LBL - Burlington/Marstons wants car Urgent help _ Live in NI

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has protection s yes - but as yours is not hp but a pers loan, the 1\3rd bit does not apply. The rest does.

did you get ahold of step change ni so you have breathing space for things to be investigated.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I already am just started a debt management discussions with payplan to try and get my finances on track.

The problem being rightly or wrongly I did not make them aware of this loan as I knew the amount they offer other creditors is too little and I was concerned I would lose my car which is why I felt a repayment plan directly with CCP was best.

I now am panicking about approaching payplan on Monday to tell them this. The amount they will offer CCP will certainly not be enough to appease them. 

As part of my letter of complaint to CCP I stated I have entered discussions with payplan for a debt management plan and can provide you with a reference number going forward.

Under the CCTA you must allow me 30 days for them to contact you with repayment proposals as you have failed to accept mine.

The sad fact is its far better to never involve dmp providers as they do nothing to check if you actually do owe any of your creditors anything esp if the debt is very old or with a DCA.

but for the minute needs must you can always cancel it.

let things run for now till we have the sar return and results of the complaint.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So should I speak to payplan on Monday and have them contact them or am I best to let things sit as they are for now until CCP come back to the complaint as I at least should have until 31st January or am I thinking completely wrong?

it looks that way too to me.

i don't think you are in any danger of the car being snatch until it been addressed by them as well.

just don't do anything silly like leave it overnight on the public highway just to be safe.

and they