PCMUK - Windscreen Ticket - Residential Property (wrong space) ** WON** cancelled by PCM

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, 

I recently received a windscreen PCM ticket while car A were parked within a residential property. The reason for issue was "Parked without clearly displaying a valid PCM UK LTD permit (at time of this enforcement) 

Car A wasn't parked in my allocated parking space (space A for example) as per my leasehold agreement but parked in (space C) and was not showing the permit due to being in the process of selling cars. I literally parked car A for a few hours while car B was awaiting collection to be sold. So either way one of the cars would have not been showing the permit. 

Where do I stand with this? Do I just pay it due to my car not being in my agreed parking space? I did try disputing the ticket online explaining that I do indeed have a permit it just wasn't on show, but this was rejected. 

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Certainly don't pay money until we've had a good look at this and even then we rarely avoid paying.

Please let us have the details from the forum sticky and we can start looking at what's happened.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

1 The date of infringement?

02/01/2021

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?]

Yes - Unsure if i can recall what i sent, was done via their online platform

has there been a response?

Yes - Attached PDF

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]

No

what date is on it

N/A - For now

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?

N/A - For no

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?]

N/A - For now

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]

N/A - For now

5 Who is the parking company?

PCMUK 

6. where exactly did you park?

Clifton Close - Bicester, OX26

Response.pdf

await the notice to keeper

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Once NTK arrives come back, there are ways and means with residential parking  to undermine the flreecres.  Is the development gated, or any restriction on entering it?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

27 minutes ago, brassnecked said:

Once NTK arrives come back, there are ways and means with residential parking  to undermine the flreecres.  Is the development gated, or any restriction on entering it?

No restriction on entering 

11 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

Well done, that's great. Don't take any nonsense, if you get anything else come back here and we'll help. And tell your neighbours. :)

HB

I think ill be getting a sign made - "do not pay any parking ticket, visit the below" with a lovely QR to this forum 

• Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to PCMUK - Windscreen Ticket - Residential Property (wrong space) ** WON** cancelled by PCM
  • FTMDave changed the title to PCMUK - Windscreen Ticket - Residential Property (wrong space) ** WON** cancelled by PCM

Excellent, likely they knew it would be a potential loss in court there are plenty of Residential Parking cases where Supremacy of contract trips the Fleecer's up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!