VCS CCTV PCN - No Stopping - Outside entrance to southend airport SS2 6YF (Lay Rep too) ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its a letter of claim 

reply with the snotty letter

ignore the reply pack 

your pdf didn't upload properly as you have issue and remove 4 files 

i've tidied your pot

please upload the .pdf again 

it's not a court document

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If you fill in their pack they think you are going to pay up.

You must rewspond to it and its best with a snotty letter.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

your snotty letter needs adapting a bit mind

don't give simon clues as to how you might be defending a claim, should he issue one.

we only need the 1st page (vcs court 1) though its nothing to do with any court.

i've moved that to your last post and hidden the rest as ...

you are giving away clue you keep posting everything up and some directly to screen

it's not 

VCS demand for Payment.pdf

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

:whoo:

and they

dx is spot on.  It's best not to let Simon - and the other PPCs - know how you will defend their claim, otherwise they will simply make up lies to get round your points.  It's like a chess game.  How about -

Dear Simple Simon,

with reference to your speculative invoice Ref VCS 0000.

There is absolutely no intention of contributing to what must almost certainly be your healthy income by paying the above without substance claim.

You know and I know and now you know that I know all the reasons why your airport claims are utter pants.

You can't resist the Unicorn Food Tax, can you?  Go and look up One Parking Solutions v Ms. W claim number F0HM9E9Z.

How many times have you been hammered in court on airport claims?  Want another one?  Then fine, I will go for an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and then spend it all on a foreign holiday after borders reopen while laughing at your expense.

I look forward to your deafening silence.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Thank you everyone for taking the time to help me.

FTMdave thank you for the response letter I like it a lot. More to the point and giving nothing away. I will send it off and  hope that will be the end of it.

nn

OK, send it off tomorrow and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

I hope too it will be the end of it, but Simon does go through phases of issuing claims like confetti.

He is clutching at straws with Airport cases, and has asked for Leave to Appeal in one case, so keep all evidence safe in case he is silly.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 2 months later...

Just an update. Seems like the letter sorted it as I have not heard back from the parasites at VCS.

For future victims, at the time of the no stopping incident; the only two signs advising no stopping belonged to Southend Airport Authority. So I do not see how VCS  could ever win a case for no stopping as they do not have their own signage.

He has up to six years to bring a case

• Like 1

do not move without informing them.

they have 6yrs

and they

Thanks for coming back to us with this information, which could be very useful for others in the future.

Do you by any chance have photos of these two signs, or a link where we could see them?

Thanks for that info. Lapwing_Larry.  One can only hope that they post that one in their WS rather than the signs that existed when nightnajjers was involved. On the one hand nightnajjers  has an instant cancellation or on the other hand  they have the author of the WS caught out.

There was another, much larger, sign that  referred to the Byelaws and No Stopping. It did not get removed when VCS started operating in 2019. The others were removed/replaced.

I don't know if this other sign was still there at the time of this incident.

• 1 month later...

Another update.

A "NOTIFICATION OF INSTRUCTION " From ELMS Legal arrived in the post. Threatening yet ANOTHER  court action.

It says all the usual things one might expect and ..  " We have been instructed to recover the sum of £160 in respect of works done to recover an outstanding Parking Charge Notice (PCN) issued to the vehicle bearing the registration mark of for breaching the Terms and Conditions situated at Southend Airport "  (Reg. mark not omitted )

I have plenty to say in a reply, but should I bother and if I do,  Is there anything I should not say?  This is starting to become annoying wasting time over this.

TNX

NN

NO!!

and they

You've already replied to their Letter Before ClaimIgnore everything now, unless Simon does have the gonads to take court action.

• Like 1