Cra Can Anyone Place A Default On Your Credit Reference File

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I,m about to compile a letter to all 3 CRA,s asking the following(anything you think I should add please fell free to chip in)

WHAT CRITEIRA HAS TO BE MEET BEFORE A DEFAULT CAN BE PLACED ON AN OTHER PERSONS CREDIT FILE?

DO THEY NEED TO BE A REGISTERED COMPANY?

DO THEY NEED TO SUPPLY PAPER EVIDENCE TO PROVE?

(a)they have a lawful right to persue debt

(b)they have sent notification of default

CAN A DCA PLACE DEFAULT ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTY IF THEY DO NOT LEGALLY OWN THE DEBT?

CAN I HAVE A COPY OF THE FORMS YOU WOULD SEND TO A COMPANY THAT WISHED TO PLACE A DEFAULT?

YOU HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION TO ENSURE THE INFORMATION YOU ARE PUBLISHING IS ACCURATE,WHAT STEP DO YOU TAKE TO ENSHURE THIS IS SO?

COULD AN IDIVIDUAL REQUEST THAT A DEFAULT BE PLACED ON A COMPANYS CREDIT FILE ?

This is MY oppinion for what it worth

BARCLAYS BANK LBA 23/10/05 £2,626.67:)MCOL ISSUED 11/11/05

LOMBARD DIRECT LBA + Default removal 25/10/06 £290.50 :grin: Received settlement but they won,t remove default

BARCLAYCARD LFB 10/9/06 £320.00 :cool:

AKTIV KAPITAL LBA DEFAULT REMOVAL letter sent 22/9/06 + 23/10/06 and as yet have had no reply (sent letter to all 3 CRA re-there none compliance):confused:

"divant worry aboot what ya owe let them woory that want,s it off ya"

I would like to know the answer to this as a particular DCA "bought" my debt and immediately registered a default yet they had not written to me at this stage, it took them a year to produce any paperwork, there was no default letter/notice and in any event I had no agreement with them.