Which? Magazine for June 2020

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Andyorch changed the title to Which? Magazine for June 2020

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Your very welcome dont mention it..........you will have to get a subscription then and order a back copy.:-(

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

10 minutes ago, Andyorch said:

Your very welcome dont mention it..........you will have to get a subscription then and order a back copy.:-(

thought someone might have the mag. Thought it would be obvious i had that link or i would not haveknown about it

12 hours ago, ConsumedBy said:

thought someone might have the mag. Thought it would be obvious i had that link or i would not haveknown about it

Why, exactly would it be obvious ?  Aside from which, a 'Thank you, but I have that link' would have cost nothing ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

51 minutes ago, citizenB said:

Why, exactly would it be obvious ?  Aside from which, a 'Thank you, but I have that link' would have cost nothing ?

it would be obvious because i quoted the article and from that link.why would i wantv a synopsis of a reeview. get real  I am not responding again

can you remove my acount and posts here please

Edited by ConsumedBy

4 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

I'm afraid we don't remove posts, as per the site rules you signed up to when you joined, including 1.10.

i am a european citizen.If you do not remove my account name/posts i will refert to GDPR

Hi

For someone that has only recently joined CAG you seem to have expected CAG to provide you with the full review of your TP Link c200 and seem to be offended that CAG only provided a link to the which review which is only part of the review as to read the full review you require a subscription to Which.

I am afraid that even if the full review was available elsewhere on the internet we would be unable to post a link to it here on CAG as Which website only displays part of the review and you need a subscription for the full review CAG would have to remove links to the full review if posted elsewhere as it would breach Which Copyright.

As already advised you need to fully read our Forum Rules that you signed up to:

As for your demand that your data is deleted from this forum because you are a european citizen under GDPR, Britain may have left the EU but even though we have left the GDPR is still inforce in the UK.

CAG does not delete post, topics, etc as advised without a very good reason and you requesting this in a post is not a valid GDPR request I am afraid so I would advise that you research your request properly as we would
require Personal Data from yourself to identify and confirm that you are the actual Data Subject by law before considering such a request under the GDPR.

To clarify for you CAG WILL NOT BREACH 'WHICH COPYRIGHT' to provided the Full Review of the TP LINK C200 Review displayed on Which Website (as to read the full review you require a Subscription to Which)

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group