Woolwich have you ever complained ?

Deepthroat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently made a complaint to the Woolwich and I was left feeling fairly confused.

I made a complaint at my local branch, this was passed onto their head office.

A couple of days later, I received a standard letter from the Branch Customer Care Team saying they had recieved my complaint and that they hope to resolve it within about 4 weeks ???

I then had a telephone call from someone telling me that they had recieved my complaint

Then the next day I had a second phone call from someone else within the Branch Customer Care Team saying they would be investigating my complaint...

3 different people contacted me and two of them only told me that they had received my complaint......

Anyway, the complaint was finally resolved within a week, not completely to my satisfaction.

Anyway, the point of this thread is what are other peoples experiances of making complaints to Woolwich...

How did you get on ?

What did you complain about?

Anyways theres a woolwich forum at: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/woolwich/

Don't know if it provides any information that may help there.

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.

What did you complain about?

Anyways theres a woolwich forum at: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/woolwich/

Don't know if it provides any information that may help there.

Thanks, but I thought that Forum was for unfair bank charges only...

Anyway, I complained in relation to my mortgage as I thought it had been missold... Anyway, it has been sorted now...

The reason, I started this thread was to see what people thought of the way Woolwich deal with complaints... It seems to me that they love to over complicate things.......