UPS delivery - Not at home for delivery and now UPS have lost/stolen my iphone!!

linzie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The other day I was expecting UPS to deliver my brand new iphone, unfortantely I had to nip out to the supermarket to grab some food. I asked a friend in the street if she saw a UPS van and she said a UPS van came to the street to someones house and I assume my iphone was in the UPS van at the same time and the UPS driver must have gone to my house but since I was not home, the UPS driver went and did the 2nd delivery in the street.

UPS tracking now shows 'DELAY  - Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed' - been showing this past 2 days!!

No updated delivery date too!!

Spoke to UPS on the phone, they have NO idea where my iphone is, despite them having the tracking number UPS cannot tell me where my iphone is!!

It appears the UPS have stolen my iphone and made the tracking look to show 'DELAY etc'

There has been no email/no text, nothing from UPS

I'm over £900 out of pocket because of UPS, what now??

Who sent you this telephone?

Thank you. Could you please tell us the whole story then.

Why not wait a few's days more before thinking the worst.

There are a lot of delays especially this time of the years/C19

Did UPS leave a card through the door saying sorry you were out, please contact us to rearrange delivery ?

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

In this case I would recommend that your complaint is against Apple. They are the supplier and they have chosen this means of delivery.

Begin a formal complaint process to them on the basis that they have sent you a phone and it hasn't been delivered. Ask them to deal with it. Come back here in seven days and let us know if there's been a response. After that we'll take you to the next stage