Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm guessing that this must have been posed before somewhere?


In a nutshell, I'm in receipt of a service invaliding pension (SIP) since 2007, diagnosed with post traumatic stress 2013 and received the token 6k gratuity payment some time after.


Can I now argue that my SIP should now be converted to a service attributable pension (SAP)?


I am aware that I could have appealed their token payment, now I'm in a better situation I'm willing to pick up the pace and take the fight to them.


Any advice will be greatly appreciated.... and have we started wishing people a Merry Christmas yet?:cheer2:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!



Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...