Can somebody check this please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent the LBA on 20-10-06 and received a reply offering half of what I was asking for. My personal life contrived to stop me following this up until last week, where I slightly adapted the rejection of settlement letter and gave them another 14 days to reply.

They have replyed today saying that they will not pay up. Am I able to file against them now or do I have to wait the 14 days

Thanks in advance

Nik

You may file now - they have had long enough to pay up - and have confirmed that they will not.

• Haha 1

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Just in the process of filling in the on line forms and my partner has highlighted that she has been charged 6 times since we started the process of claiming back these charges.

Am I able to now add these to the spreadsheet and the MCOL or do I just stick with the previous figures? I have read it somewhere but I can't remember for the life of me

Cheers

Nik

Just in the process of filling in the on line forms and my partner has highlighted that she has been charged 6 times since we started the process of claiming back these charges.

Am I able to now add these to the spreadsheet and the MCOL or do I just stick with the previous figures? I have read it somewhere but I can't remember for the life of me

Cheers

Nik

Yes, just add the new charges to your claim, and dont forget to add them to the spreadsheet and recalculate the 8% interest. Once youve filed MCOL though you wont be able to add any further charges.

Hope this helps

Emz:D

• Haha 1

***If i've helped you in any way, please click on the SCALES to the left and add to my reputation***

Barclays Bank - £2238.33 Settled 02/01/07

Bristol & West - S.A.R sent 12/01/07

Read my successful thread

here

'Money can't buy you happiness, but it does

bring you a more pleasant form of misery'