Overdraft intrest,should i

blackcatchillers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everybody,

Im a the stage now where im sending particulars of claim to mcol.

Having read joni2bads step by step guide i fear i may have made a mess of my claim.

I did send pre-lim letter with a schedule

I did send L B A...........without a schedule

I did NOT include any details of over draft charges or intrest with my schedule.just the basic charges,dates, and what they were for.

Do i have to re send a schedule of charges and include the over draft intrest? Im sure ive read on other threads NOT to mention intrest untill the mcol stage.

Thanks in advance

Blackcatchillers

AKA Stuart.

I would send a schedule including the interest to the bank by recorded delivery. Otherwise you are fine.

The information about not mentioning interest applys to the County Courts Act interest as this can only be requested at the time of a court claim. Contractual interest should be claimed from the prelim (although don't panic if you haven't)

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Thanks for the info blueskies,im still not sure about where i stand,dont worry this is my fault. I find after reading for hours on end that facts get mixed up and if your not use to to this type of work it all gets a bit much.

Their seems to be about 6 types of interest alone,and then the spreadsheets need filling in.

Is it possible just to try to get the charges back without the interest as this would suit my lack of ability regarding compound,contractual,overdraft interest etc,to me it may as well be written in Spanish.

Anyway ta.