Chez -v- HSBC Sending schedule of costs out on 4th wish me luck :)

chez06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya all, ive just done my calculations including the overdraft interest charges, but am leaving out the 8% interest until it goes to Court is this correct?? Hopefully it won't go that far :confused:

Thanks ;)

Send letter off 4th December await response 14 days - if no response send further letter and await a further 14 days

sounds like a winner!

remember to send recorded delivery - cost is £1, you can check on-line to see if it was delivered (then i cut and paste the delivered notice onto the bottom of that letter and keep a copy.) had a nice little file by the time i finished - but had it gone further - i had all the proof right there.

count days from the day you send. good luck, seems like you've got it all straight in your head. it will be a good way to start the new year!

Hiya lateralus cheers for the advice ill be sooooo happy if i get the money early next year will be a good start to 2007. Hope your claim is going well and have a brill christmas!!! :)

mine (actually my son's) is done and dusted - just can't stop reading threads and putting in my thoughts - it's a sad life i lead! tried to give it up but only lasted a week and then came back to stick my nose in everybody else's business - my o/h would say - so what else is new????

you have a good one, too, thanx

Hi chez,

Good luck, and as a comfort, it is highly UNLIKELY you will end up anywhere near a court !!

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)