Hi Ho, Hi Ho, *** WON !!! ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Claim number: 6SY01327

Issued: 1.12.06

Court: Shrewsbury CC

Charges:£776.50 (minus £80 GOGW)

Interest: £119.37

Costs: £80

Total claime: £917.83

Abbey recovered £817 -Jan 07

Hello Mrs P

You may want to send the above post via a private message to one of the mods or site helpers, like Karnevil. Just go to one of their posts, click on their username, and on the drop-down menu click on 'Send a Private Message to ....' They will then receive it personally and put it straight onto the litigation section.

Phil:)

This is only my personal, honest opinion!

I may at some point get the hang of this......

Maybe I should just change my ID to 'Teck-no-fobe'!

Thanx 4 ur hlp!

• 2 weeks later...

Have received letter from court today saying ShAbbey are going to defend, yeh right! They've got their 28 days from submision date (2 Dec).

This is just too predictable. Almost takes the fun out of it!

• 2 weeks later...

Have just received Shabbey's defence. I think it's probably the standard 'guff'.....11 points listed, mostly about terms and conditions.......'...denies charges were unlawful...and are proportionate to....claimants are [not] entitled to interest.

I take it that the court will contact me next with the AQ. How long did it take for yours to come through after defence was entered?

Have you had a court date yet jhynes?

Happy Christmas :)

Have just received Shabbey's defence. I think it's probably the standard 'guff'.....11 points listed, mostly about terms and conditions.......'...denies charges were unlawful...and are proportionate to....claimants are [not] entitled to interest.

I take it that the court will contact me next with the AQ. How long did it take for yours to come through after defence was entered?

Have you had a court date yet jhynes?

Happy Christmas :)

Hi

The AQ came within a couple of days and they gave me until 18th Dec to complete. I checked with the court last friday and they informed me that Abbey have also returned their AQ. My papers have now gone to the Judge to decide what track it will take, so I will probably hear in the new year.

Merry Christmas to you:)

Beano:lol:

Hmm, received defence on 20th, but haven't had the AQ through yet. Hope it's just the Xmas back log otherwise I'll have to contact the court next Tues (if they're open).

Am thinking about closing my Abbey account but not sure if it's the best thing to do until after the court case??? Would have thought I could insist on a cheque rather than have the credit into my account??:confused:

Will tie up the loose ends on my bundle in the New Year. Apart from that, it's just the waiting game I suppose.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Court date set for April

Have you got any updates jhynes?

Hi Mrs P

Yes, Court date 13.4.07 at 10am. The judge has also directed that we submit court bundles by 25.1.07, so I have spent all weekend putting mine together and now I am just off to the post office with abbey's. I will drop the court bundle into the court sometime this week.

So hopefully it wont be long now:)

• 2 weeks later...

O.M.G.

They've only gone and crumbled - full claim plus a tiny bit of extra interest - £921.41 total (incl costs)

How dull - was rather looking forward to going to court - was just about to send the bundles off this afternoon and found the letter from them on the mat at lunchtime!

Thank you so much CAG. I have recommended your site to all my staff and anyone else who'll listen!

I don't have a PayPal account, so how to I go about giving a donation (once their cheque has cleared)?

Have you had a similar letter jhynes?:) :) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations Mrs P

I got my bundle in by the given time however, abbey did not, so I have written to the judge asking to strike it out. Also I e-mailed Inga who replied on Tuesday saying she would fish out my file and get back to me later on, guess what I am still waiting!:D

• 7 months later...

Thread moved to success forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.