Currys deliver wrong item

AJC1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, would appreciate advice on how to take this forward.

On 13/11/20 I ordered a TV and wall bracket from Currys. This was paid for with a re-loadable Currys gift card.

The TV bracket was to be delivered on 17/11/20 but DPD turned up with a Coffee Machine.

I refused delivery and they took back and this has been returned to Currys.

I have contacted Currys via both their webchat and phone on 18/11/20, 25/11/20 & today (28/11/20) to ask they send the correct item out.

I was told on the first call on 18/11/20 a exchange would be processed to get the TV bracket sent out.

I heard nothing and I did a webchat on 25/11/20 where they said the incorrect item had been received back but the relevant dept hadn't processed the return so the exchange couldn't be actioned. They said they would escalate and to give them 48 hours.

Having heard nothing I called again today and again they said they would contact the dept but I'm really feeling I'm getting the runaround.

I would prefer to get them to send the correct item but this is dragging on and I'm getting weary of it all and I'm almost at the stage of asking them to just refund and getting the bracket elsewhere. The TV arrived ok but I cannot set up due to the non delivery of the bracket.

Would appreciate any advice you guys have as to getting resolved.

I live in Glasgow.

Many thanks.

Hiya, it was £74.46 snd yeah I could probably find something similar on Amazon etc. My choice would be curry’s sending what I ordered  but thinking it will be quicker cancelling and ordering elsewhere 

I can tell you 1st hand that Curry's are under immense pressure at the moment... 

I have some contacts behind the scenes and they report that many staff from HQ have been furloughed etc.. 

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

8 minutes ago, fkofilee said:

I can tell you 1st hand that Curry's are under immense pressure at the moment... 

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear😈

CEO Complaints / Customer Relations Complaints take between 4 & 12 weeks to resolve at present.

This is why if you deal with Currys at the moment, you'd better pray that it goes well. 

Exec complaints are normally dealt with in about  3 days normally.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Their website was a mess yesterday on Black friday, will take them weeks to recover probably.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!