NCP/BW ANPR PCN Claim Form - Lincoln Brayford Street Lincoln LN5 7BJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you did file your defence?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So payment has to be by phone or app no cash alternative?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

When you make your payment at the ticket machine is the time that you also accept their terms which are either on the machine or next to it.

So you have to input your reg no.  pay the fee and display your ticket in the windscreen.

Those are the terms you agree to when paying. 

The other ones such as not showing a blue badge; parking outside the lines; parking in a designated spot without authorisation and even not paying the correct tariff cannot cause a PCN to be charged as they are not included at the machines.

If its a pay by app, or phone no ticket would be dispensed to display, likely ANPR, which is why incorrect VRM would have NCP salivating for a payday.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

As I read the signs, payment can also be made by Credit or Debit card when a ticket could be issued for display.

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

why have you uploaded the same PCN 5 times?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

BW Legal are unable to provide proof of planning permission, despite asking their clients.  Of course they BS a lot, but that's what it comes down to.

It's like someone saying "I am not aware of any challenge or enforcement action being taken (or contemplated) against me for not insuring or MOTing my car", while the car sits outside without insurance or MOT.  It basically means I haven't been caught yet!

What the hell does "the registered proprietor to the leasehold title" mean?  Are NCP, for once, the landowner?  Or have I got this wrong?

At least their rubbish confirms what you reckon you did "wrong", not paying to park.

2 hours ago, dx100uk said:

why have you uploaded the same PCN 5 times?

It's one PCN with three tedious reminder letters, sent roughly a month apart.

OP, the first boring reminder letter still has your registration number showing, you might want to remove that - best to keep the fleecers guessing!

:pound:tiny screen no glasses...well that was my excuse...

• Like 1

and they

• 8 months later...

So this has reignited after a long period of quiet.

It's been allocated to my local court and they are asking if I am ok with a "paper hearing".

Any advise on this particular question? I must respond by the 6th Sept.

no!!

you ideally should have been reading up in the down period.

is this a set aside/SJ hearing as you filed a defence to the original claim and it got stayed? or its just taken 9mts to get allocated please update us as to what has happened in the last 8mts properly.

dx

and they

So firstly I must explain, that i believe I failed to send off a SAR to NCP when I was dealing with BW before.

In the time between now and the previous postings:

The mediation call took place.

I stated in the mediation that I did not believe I filled in the paperwork to name myself as the driver and that the hire company that own the car did that (even though its hired by my employer not me personally), nobody in my company would have done this either. However, in the interests of a quick resolution I said I was not admitting anything but I am prepared to pay a reasonable settlement.

They only came back with a ridiculous offer and mediation ended with it progressing to court and now the court docs have come from my local court.

I have just printed a SAR for NCP and I'm going now to mail that Special Delivery.

Why did you agree to mediation on your n180?

We say no always .

as for the sar. Pers i wouldn't bother, that was only relevant at that time in the process.

you are now going to court and PE will have to disclose everything doc wise they intend to rely upon in their Witness st.

Dx

and they

you a local court date?

the disadvantage with using mediation on speculative invoice claims is sometimes people let slip and play their cards early, then the fleecers have time to fake all manner of paperwork 

and they

Good lets keep teeth pulling..

what date must ncp pay the fee?

what date must you exchange witness statements

and they

"By 4pm on 6 September 2021 must notify the court in writing or by email whether they agree to the small claim being determined by a judge on the basis of their documentary evidence and written submissions, without attending a hearing at court. If both parties agree, the court will then notify the parties that the small claim is to be determined on the papers and give further discussions"
 - BW Have written to say they agree to a paper hearing. 

The claimant must pay the fee by 1st Nov.

Witness statements and documents to the court and each other 28 days before final hearing - so 1st Nov. 

On the Papers? not a good idea

BN is right.  "On the papers" = no chance to counter their lies.  You need to oppose this.

Been trying to log in all weekend but it didn't seem to like my mobile so sorry for not responding sooner guys and thank you for your replies. 

I assume this is something that has been coming up since covid struck? Am I able to fire back a 1 line rejected or will they need something more? There's no further guidance in the court documents.

Off to scour other forums too! 

you do it on the form

lots here already in THIS forum.

and they