Minster Bay Watch/gladstones ANPR PCN PAPLOC - Overstay - Heslington Retail Park - York - YO10 5LA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Google Earth link would ne very helpful, it will also then help to undermine the Minster muppets.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Ok try this link - https://earth.google.com/web/search/YO30+4WL/@53.98571177,-1.10062658,12.95562615a,76.11070508d,35y,0.00000001h,44.99672882t,0r/data=CigiJgokCTSFuetIqkpAEXd7X9haYT9AGaffwNH3kE1AIWKSebZ3jE7A

The end bays where the cars are showing is where I was parked central in front of Farm foods entrance

Hi everyone, just one minor point. The charge was issued for parking in Heslington near the Uni run by Minster Baywatch and the car park he's talking about is on the opposite of the city and run by a different car park operator (ARDPark). Tower Court and Heslington are a good few miles apart.

Heslington Retail Park - York - YO10 5LA - where he got the charge and Tower Court Health Centre, Oakdale Rd, York YO30 4RZ.

So if you were exempted at Tower Court and got a charge at Heslington - they are totally unrelated.

Thanks for that latest update. I reckon they are hoping each person just pays up once they receive a notice from these guys.

So far no further letters though I expect one from their DCA soon...at least I have something to burn to keep warm...

Be careful, you have assumed because this was at Tower Court you had an exemption (e.g. permission to park), if you had no right to park at Heslington you may be on a sticky wicket and most of the advice on the thread null and void because the contributors thought this to be an operator (e.g. Minster Baywatch) admin error when it does not appear you had permission to park in Heslington and so if this goes to Court and you had no rights to park there you could be facing a large bill.

It would be far better if these parking companies didnt zoom the reg and remove all proof of any other means of matching where the photos were taken

the op states they did not goto heslington that day

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have a look at the second uploaded NTK - on the RHS it gives the full address of the car park, which is a requirement of S4 PoFA 2012.

(2)
The notice must—
(a)
specify the vehicle, the relevant land on which it was parked and the period of parking to which the notice relates;

Unlikely an PPC would have images from a site when the vehicle was not there. MB are not that kind of company.

Edited by Car Park King

AS with DX , I was not anyway near Heslington. I never left the retail park that day. As mentioned I did pick up some lunch just up the road. Will find the google earth location but only stopped in that bay for around 20 mins to eat before returning back to the original location 

okay the other location is here - https://earth.google.com/web/@53.99169199,-1.10574453,13.07497029a,72.13282641d,35y,0.00000001h,44.99670352t,0r

It is the red brick roof building next to KFC, on the road in front of the building you can see FUEL\ EXIT marked on the road in white, I was parked in the bay there and stayed for 20 mins to eat food, then returned back to original location.

So nowhere near Heslington. As DX pointed out the photo of my reg does not actually show me in a bay

So no connection to universities or similar and these bays are not marked as such

Any idea what went on here?

Initially I thought Minster Baywatch's carp ANPR cameras had maybe misread the number plate, but it can't be a coincidence that both car parks are in York.

Maybe Minster Baywatch "manage" (ho! ho!) a part of the YO30 4RZ car park and due to stupidity have got it mixed up with another car park they've got their grubby fingers into in Heslington?

Anyway, the thing to do is to build up as much proof as possible that you were at YO30 4RZ that day and nowhere near Heslington.  If they ever send you a Letter Before Claim that is the moment to give them both barrels.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

like to know where that sign is you photo'd in the car park?

(please use google earth not the online version as you cant do street view there)

its obv the signs have been put up since the google earth car last visited too.

might be worth someone doing a dark dive into the people behind minster and ardpark...there must be a link..

something is beginning to smell here 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies please find revised docs ...

Got to admire Gladstones numerical skills  on page three with their estimated costs oh and  laying it on thick about getting credit at a higher interest rate should I get a CCJ. Must be amazing to have such ability to see in to the future

PAPLOC.pdf

snotty letter time 100's here already

and they

They have Will & John egging them on to take action as they then get paid even if Minster are tolchocked by a DJ in court.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

simple snotty letter to Gladdies , dont play any cards or leave hints in it

and they

No need for recorded, just get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

Do a search for "snotty letter" or even easier "Dear Will and John" (these being the owners of Gladstones), adapt one to suit your own circumstances, and post a draft up.

Dear Will & John., as the Private Parking world's best (not) Solicitors you should be aware, I know that you know a case isn't going anywhere on the facts as presented  or something suchlike, as an opener plenty on the forum to adapt, but don't tell them why YOU know their case is pants, let them guess.

Ok here goes for a first draft...

Dear Will & John.

I must admit I was in awe of receiving a letter from your esteemed law firm thinking what have I done to deserve such an honour. Perhaps you have discovered a long lost relative has left me a fortune in a will and I could give up work to pursue my love of goat farming using the money to set up a small holding in the outer Hebrides producing fine cheese and goat hair sweaters. Alas no! In bold letters it stated Letter before action almost if one had to get ready for battle and my power ranger pyjamas will have to be on a boil wash first before I can even think about action.

Anyway I digress after further research I discovered this is in relation to some parking shenanigans of which I have no knowledge, so as the Private Parking world's best solicitors you should be aware, I know that you know a case isn't going anywhere on the facts as presented.

I may add that that not all is lost, as I used your letter to line the cat litter tray. Mr wiggles is most pleased with his firm and absorbent lining beaming happily away as he does his cat business before securing a warm spot in front of the fire as we sit down to watch cash in the attic.

Good luck with the soliciting business I hear it can be quite lucrative.

P.S – it is uncle Herbert who apparently left a fortune so if you do come across him please let me know…