Interesting Position!

Fafnir
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all

I posted this yesterday, but I can't seem to find it now?

I am at the stage where I have claimed via money claim and as the bank entered their defence the county court sent me a court date of 3rd Jan.

I had a number of things to do - including file and serve particulars of claim by 30th October ( which I did) then all paperwork for case 14days prior to court day.

Barclays had 14days to file and serve their paperwork - they haven't complied - neither the court nor I have anything from them.

I called the court and they said my case is with the judge and I would hear this week.

As I didn't hear anything I called the court again yesterday - This time I was told my case is with the Judge and could take up to two weeks to hear. If I wanted to have a say in what happens next I should write to the judge saying I haven't had any paperwork and that I would like to file judgement.

Should I do this? Should I carry on as normal as though going to court on the 3rd (i.e prepare all paperwork) or should I just wait to hear from court?

PLease help

Thanks