Evergreen Finance/Moneyboat PDL - Court Claim Received ***Claim Struck Out***

Gracelands
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi hope you are all well.

Just a quick update on this case, I have not heard anything since returning the N180 form that was sent to courts and Evergreen which had to be returned for 04/01/21. Over 2 weeks now and no correspondence from evergreen acknowledging the sent documents or the courts to say what happens next? Just wondering if there is anything that i should be doing or do i just sit tight and wait for the courts to reply? Nothing added on MCOL either? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks G

patience....only been 10 days

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Hi,  hope everyone is safe and well.

Just a quick post that nothing has happened still so I assume that no news is good news at the moment!! or is there still time for Evergreen to respond I don't know what the process is at the moment and to what time scale things are progressing?

No new postings on MCOL either.

Thanks G

Check with your County Court and ask what is the status ..you filed your N180 DQ 4thJan 2021.......and have not received a N157 Notice of Allocation.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 3 months later...

what happened?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx hope everyone are safe and well.

I have had nothing from the courts and no letter communication from either Moneyboat or Evergreen!! But I did receive an email from Money boat on 30/03/21 saying 

"Thank you, your payment of £1.00 has been received, (I take it that this will be the £1.00 postal order sent to them that they have used for a payment??) You have 1 payment remaining £££££ Please contact us if you have any queries.

any thoughts dx

Thanks G

thats a long wait for allocation.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well until it's won or lost it's always that way.

the payment is pretty immaterial all it does is extent the SB date and as you were paying anyway...

and they

I understand it won’t go anywhere until won or lost but don’t understand how they can say I made a £1 payment on the account when it was a postal order for CCA request? or am I missing something? I guess I just sit and wait until something happens. 

Thanks G

Wow dx now that’s a coincidence that this has just been discussed in the last 2 day and I have just had an email reads as below!! this is now confusing me??

Dear .........

We trust this letter finds you well.

Although we are obliged to send you this notice, if you are currently in an agreed repayment plan with us, there is nothing to be concerned about and you can disregard this notice as it refers to your originally agreed payment plan. Your current plan has not changed and will continue as agreed. 

In the event that no agreement is currently in place to repay your balance, we strongly advise that you contact us in order to come to a mutually agreeable repayment plan.

NOTICE OF ARREARS

Missed payment regarding your Credit Agreement, dated 9th March 2020

Your Agreement, reference number: [145239] ("the agreement")

On the basis of your original payment plan as per your loan agreement, you have an arrears balance of £448.35.

This is a Notice pursuant to the Consumer Credit Act 1974 that you are in arrears with your payments under the Agreement.

Default Sums and Interest

You may have to pay default sums and interest in relation to the missed or partly made payments referred to in this notice. Please contact us if you would like further details. This notice does not take account of any payments received after the date of the notice.

and so on ..........

Any thoughts please?

Thanks G

I understand fkofilee but I have had a look back and this is now a new default claim amount? as stated in post#18 i made a £150.13 payment on the account which was not taken into account by Moneyboat and they were claiming the full PDL amount of £600?? Now this is revised it now shows my payment taken of £150.13 taken off plus the £1 postal order that was sent for a CCA request!!! that they emailed me to say that i had made a payment on the account??

I think they have got themselves in a mess and now trying to get their house in order!!!

Any thoughts please.

Thanks G

its not important let it run.

concentrating far too much on tin hat stuff GL.

they will have to disclose how the balance is made up at the disclosure stage, if it ever gets that far.

the CCA PO appearing to be taken as payment is quite usual as they have to account for it somewhere.

and they

Hi everyone just to inform you that I have had a letter today which is notice of transfer of proceedings?

To all parties 

this claim has been transferred to the below county court hearing centre for allocation. On receipt, the file will be referred to a procedural judge who will allocate the claim to track and give case management directions. Details of the judges direction will be sent to you in notice of allocation. 

Any advice will be welcomed.

Thanks G

Hi thanks for the reply.
Yes my local court. Do I wait for confirmation from the judge what will be my next steps I’m nervous now and got a lot going on at the moment and my head a bit fried. 

Thank G

You will receive the Notice of Allocation next  N157....follow the instructions contained with regards to directions.

Andy

• dx100uk changed the title to Evergreen Finance/Moneyboat PDL - Court Claim Received.
  • 4 weeks later...

On 03/06/2021 at 22:32, Andyorch said:

You will receive the Notice of Allocation next  N157....follow the instructions contained with regards to directions.

Andy

Hi latest update is that i am still waiting to hear from my local court. Is it normal to take this long? If all goes through and a date is set is there any mediation options as i am worried that i will have court cost to pay which will not help my situation?

Thanks G

Check with your local county court ....inform them you have still not received your Notice of Allocation (N157)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi just to give an update on the ongoing case.

I have attempted to contact my local court for a number of weeks now to inform them that i have still not had notice of allocation. I have made numerous phone calls and the lowest I have been in the queue is 425??

sent a few emails and last Friday had an email response say that they will get back to me with any information as soon as they can but are very busy. MCOL history is states claim sent to local court 2nd June.

Thanks G

Edited by dx100uk
spacing