Evergreen Finance/Moneyboat Court Claim Received.

Hi hope you are all well.

Just a quick update on this case, I have not heard anything since returning the N180 form that was sent to courts and Evergreen which had to be returned for 04/01/21. Over 2 weeks now and no correspondence from evergreen acknowledging the sent documents or the courts to say what happens next? Just wondering if there is anything that i should be doing or do i just sit tight and wait for the courts to reply? Nothing added on MCOL either? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks G

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

patience....only been 10 days

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Hi,  hope everyone is safe and well.

Just a quick post that nothing has happened still so I assume that no news is good news at the moment!! or is there still time for Evergreen to respond I don't know what the process is at the moment and to what time scale things are progressing?

No new postings on MCOL either.

Thanks G

Check with your County Court and ask what is the status ..you filed your N180 DQ 4thJan 2021.......and have not received a N157 Notice of Allocation.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi I have spoken to my County court and forms are in on both sides. I was have been informed that the status is stayed at the moment waiting for this to be sent to the judge to see if this is for allocation so i assume that this is in the system back log??

Thanks G