Hermes damaged my parcel 'beyond repair' and then disposed of it!

No, we finished mediation, then the mediator said that the next step was that she would update my claim and I could proceed to court from there, My claim is sat on the status given above and has no function for me to do anything more. I have emailed them and will call soon.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks BankFodder,   I have made the amendments you recommended. Tomorrow I will post the letter of claim via next day recorded.   Best Regards

Letter of Claim sent by recorded 1st class today 👍

Posted Images

Yes do so...your missing your Notice of Allocation n157.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ok, I called them but the service will not allow me to speak to someone, it instead directs me back to the website. There were only three options, new claim, defendant, or claimant wanting to progress a claim, There were no other options. I obviously went with option 3, but it is just a recorded message telling me to log onto my online moneyclaim account. I guess I will have to wait for the response to my email.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure we can help you but I'm afraid you have hijacked somebody else's thread. Please can you repost your story starting a new thread. This is very important for us to be able to help you properly.

Also, we need a much shorter post. Bullet pointed chronology we don't need all of this detail at this moment

@am1779 - waiting for you to come back and start a new thread on this issue